Part Fifty

Tegan's tongue slipped generously into Harry's mouth and his hands gripped even tighter to her backside, helping move her hips against him. She could already feel how hard he was, like it never really went away.

"You are so fucking sexy," he breathed against her mouth.

"So are you, Styles," she replied before tugging at his bottom lip with her teeth. If he was going to tease her by tugging it, she wanted to too.

"Christ, you feel so good," he groaned as her hips continued to move against him.

"Yeah?" She asked, halting her motions, causing his eyes to snap open to see why she would do such a thing.

But when she sat back on his thighs a bit and pulled down the front of his sweatpants, to expose him, his eyes instantly hooded again. A moan emanated out of his mouth when her hand fisted him and began pumping.

"Tegan," he groaned as her mouth fell to his neck, leaving hot kisses across his skin.

"We've already established I'm always horny around you, haven't we?" Tegan breathed in his ear. Harry let out a guttural groan in response, cupping his hands tightly on her cheeks as he kissed her hard on the lips.

"I fucking love you," he breathed into her mouth, causing her to giggle.

"Love you too," she said, bringing both of her hands up to fist in his hair as she began to roll her hips against him again, only this time it was skin on skin and it felt so much better.

Harry quickly unknotted the sash on Tegan's robe and pushed it open, leaning in to suck a nipple into his mouth.

"Harry, fuck," she hissed as pleasure shot through her.

She couldn't believe this was happening. They were sitting outside on a balcony. Granted, they were facing the ocean and they were on the top floor of the hotel, but still.

She was never lucky enough to have any sort of adventurous sex, so this was a first for her.

Harry's hot mouth slid across her chest to take her other nipple into his mouth, sucking it just as passionately as he did the first one.

"Harry, mm," she moaned, rolling her hips against his hardness. She was slowly spiraling. She wasn't going to be able to think soon.

"Tegan, I want you so bad," he breathed against her throat.

"Want you," she moaned, reaching down between them, sliding her body down on him.

"No condom," he reminded her.

"Shit," she said, feeling how he was already half inside of her.

"If... if you're okay with it, I'm okay with it," she said, looking into his eyes.

"Y-yes. I'm okay," he said, gently pressing down on her hips so she'd lower those last few inches.

"Ahh," she shuddered out a pleasing breath as he buried himself inside of her.

"Fuck, Harry," she hissed as she leaned her forehead against his, screwing her eyes shut tightly.

"Are you okay?" He breathed.

"Just adjusting," she breathed before she opened her eyes and looked into his.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"I'm good," she breathed as she lifted up on her knees and sank back down.

She had about two inches on either side of Harry's thighs on the chair to give her leverage. She knew this might be tricky. She knew she was going to have to roll her hips instead of the rise and fall of usual sex, but they would have to make due with the situation they were in.