Part Seventy-Two

"I think maybe we should clean these masks off," Tegan giggled, pulling back from Harry.

"Yeah, probably," he chuckled as he grabbed her hand to lead her back to the bathroom.

Even though Harry didn't even finish applying the mask to his whole face, he still washed it off and the two of them changed their clothes since both of their shirts got soiled with the mud mask and water.

"You know, that's pretty cool that Gucci is so accommodating," Tegan said as the two of them came out of the closet to sit down on the bed together.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"I mean, I'm sure they wouldn't reschedule a photoshoot for just anybody, let alone rescheduling it five-thousand miles away. Your name, Harry Styles, holds quite a bit of weight," she explained, smiling proudly.

"You mean my 'brand'?" He snickered, making fun of her publicist.

"Exactly," she laughed, rolling her eyes, and he chuckled and smiled at her.

"King shit," she said, smirking at him, causing him to roll his eyes and let out a bashful laugh.

"Are you blushing, Harry Styles?" She cooed, reaching out to poke at his dimple, and he quickly gripped onto her wrist, pulling her body to him.

She giggled as she adapted to his quick movements, pulling her leg over his lap to sit astride him.

"You're the name on everybody's lips," she cooed, smiling at him as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"I only want to be the name on your lips," he said sweetly, looking into her eyes with a fond expression, his green irises barely visible due to his pupils being so dilated as he looked at her.

Tegan was sure hers were similar, because all she could feel was love for him in that moment.

She quickly leaned in, pressing her lips to his. He kissed back immediately, his tongue swiping along her bottom lip before she opened her mouth to his. Harry hummed into the kiss as their tongues lapped against each other's, his hands slipping down to grip onto her bottom.

Her fingers slipped up into his hair, cradling his head in her hands, pressing her lips more firmly to his. Harry was such an amazing kisser. She never put much trust in the media that completely blew his sex life out of proportion since he was literally sixteen-years-old and beyond, but she knew there were at least some girls he was with before her, and she was actually quite grateful for all the moves he picked up along the way. Because he was great... just an amazing, attentive, skilled lover.

"Mm. Love you," he breathed against her lips when he pulled back, his hands sliding up her bare back, underneath her shirt.

"Love you," she repeated, kissing him again.

"Can we... Can we talk about when I leave for London?" He asked, pulling back again, sounding a little anxious about it.

"Yeah. Of course," she agreed, looking into his worried eyes.

"Do you think your sister will be able to stay with you?"

"I'm not certain. But I don't really think it will be a problem. She always has PTO she needs to use up," Tegan explained.

"What's that?" He asked, furrowing his brows in confusion.

Tegan bit her bottom lip as amusement took over all her features.

"Oh, you poor, sheltered little boy," she cooed, smirking facetiously at him, causing him to scoff out a laugh.

"I'm not sheltered. I just don't have a normal job," he insisted, his smile wide on his face.