Part Seventy-Seven

When all the girls agreed they were ready to leave around two-thirty in the morning, Tegan went to the bathroom, where it was much quieter, and called Harry. It took him less than fifteen minutes to get there and he offered Rae and Katrina a ride home so they didn't have to take an Uber. All the other girls were picked up by Shannon's boyfriend Mike, shouting 'hi' and 'bye' to Harry as they left.

By the time the two girls were dropped off at Rae's apartment it was well past three in the morning when Harry and Tegan headed back to his house.

"You're very drunk, Miss Griffin," Harry chuckled, looking over at her with a wry smile.

"I, one hundred percent, am drunk, Mr. Styles," she said, smiling over at him, bouncing her eyebrows at him.

"What was that look for?" He asked through a laugh, volleying his head from her to the road and back again.

"What? Can't I look at my boyfriend?" She giggled, biting at her bottom lip as she slid her hand onto his leg, her fingers slipping down his inner thigh.

"Oh. It's gonna be one of those kinds of nights, huh?" Harry chuckled, trying his best to concentrate on the road.

"Mm-hmm. You're the one who tried to finger me before I went out tonight," she said bluntly, causing him to snort out a laugh, looking between her and the road again.

"Yeah. And I'd do it again," he said confidently, reaching over to try to lift up the front of her dress but it was too tight against her legs.

"Ooh. Denied by the dress," Tegan giggled, causing him to laugh.

"Bloody hell," he scoffed playfully, putting both hands back on the wheel.

"I'm not denied though," she said, skating her fingers across his sweatpants-covered penis.

"Tegan," Harry breathed lowly, eyeing her darkly through the car.

She bit her lip, smiling innocently at him.

"You naughty minx," he told her as she continued to move her hand against him, feeling him harden as she did.

"Looks like you missed me," she said suggestively as he bit his bottom lip, his eyes becoming hooded the more turned on he got.

"Always miss you when you're not with me," he told her, trying to concentrate on driving while she rubbed him through his pants.

"Miss you too," she said, slipping her hand in the waistband of his sweats.

"No underwear," she said with a surprised smile as she wrapped her hand around him, pumping him a few times before he turned onto the road to his neighborhood.

"Hold on, baby," he said, nudging her hand out of his pants as he slowly drove toward the gate, trying to adjust himself to make the hard-on less noticeable.

"Evening, Mr. Styles," the security guard said.

"Evening, John," Harry said with a salute of his hand as the man opened the gate for him.

Tegan loved that Harry knew everybody's name. She figured he more than likely introduced himself to all the security guards when he moved into the neighborhood. That was the kind of person he was and she loved him for it.

"Have a nice night," the guard told them.

"Goodnight," Harry and Tegan said in unison.

"He probably thinks you picked up a hooker," Tegan snickered to herself as Harry turned onto his street.

Harry snorted out a laugh, looking over at her so amused.

"You do not look like a hooker," he chuckled, finding it hilarious.