Part Eighty

Harry had been in London for four days before the two of them were able to have a real FaceTime chat. They had texted and spoken on the phone every day, but hadn't seen each other since he left California, and Tegan did all she could to keep herself from moping around his house because of how badly she missed him.

She knew she was being ridiculous, that he would be back in no time. But after spending so much time with him, and expecting to see him every day, she got a bit spoiled.

She kept having to remind herself that any time she got to spend with Harry was a blessing because he did not live in California full-time. She knew he was honestly only coming back for her. He canceled his whole Italy trip because of her. She felt awful over it, but she also felt completely loved. Harry loved her and it was such a great feeling.

And the moment she saw Harry's name flash across her screen with the FaceTime call, the butterflies in her stomach were real.

"Kitten!" Harry said happily as the call connected.

"Hi, baby," Tegan cooed as she watched his blurry figure on the screen, waiting with bated breath until the picture quality cleared enough for her to finally see his face.

"How are you?"

"I'm well. How are you?" Harry asked, smiling at her through the phone, "Are you having fun with your sister?"

"We're having a lot of fun," Tegan told him honestly.

"Are you having as much fun with your sister as I'm having with mine?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"You're with Gemma?" Tegan asked, feeling a little bit of excitement that she might be able to meet his sister, even if it was just over FaceTime.

"Say 'hi', Gems," Harry said, turning his phone toward his sister, who was sitting next to him on the couch, playing on her phone.

"Hello, Tegan. It's so lovely to meet you," Gemma said as her attention immediately went to his phone, sending a wide smile into the camera.

"Oh my god. Hi," Tegan squeaked, feeling a bit bashful because it was Gemma Styles.

"I can't believe I'm speaking with the actress from Kaleidoscope. You are so brilliant in that movie. Harry and I were both blown away when we watched it," Gemma gushed, making Tegan's heart pound heavily in her chest as her stomach filled with so much excitement.

"Oh, wow. Thank you so much. I mean, that's amazing. I can't believe I'm talking to you," Tegan giggled.

"What?" Gemma asked with an amused face, looking over at Harry, and he let out a laugh.

"She's probably more starstruck meeting you than you are of meeting her," Harry explained, pulling the camera back to his face.

"Isn't that right, love?" Harry asked her with a smile.

"Yes!" Tegan laughed.

"That's absolutely mad," Gemma laughed and Tegan could feel the heat rising up her cheeks. She was being a bit overzealous, she supposed.

"Tegan is quite special," Harry chuckled.

"That makes me sound like I'm crazy, Harry," Tegan laughed, rolling her eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that, baby," he laughed out loud.

"I'm not crazy, I swear. I'm just a fan," Tegan said, hoping Gemma could hear her.

"Oh, alright. As long as you're not crazy," she heard Gemma say facetiously, causing all three of them to laugh.

"I'm sorry. This is weird. Harry, you made it weird," Tegan teased, when she knew she was the only one making it weird.