Part Fifty-Nine

Tegan quickly slipped into the media room, turning the light on before she took two large strides to stand in the middle of the floor in front of the couches, turning to face the entrance.

"Where did you go?" She heard Harry moments before he appeared at the threshold of the doorway.

"What're you doing?" He asked, heightening his eyebrow suggestively at her, a wolfish smile working onto his lips.

"Gonna get naked..." she began as she tugged at the bikini tie around her neck and then the one around her back, letting the top fall against her hands before she tossed it to the ground.

"Mm," Harry hummed, looking to be enjoying what he was seeing.

"...and roll around on this carpet," she finished, dropping her bikini bottoms to her ankles before kicking them off.

Harry nodded, still watching her. His eyes wide as a devilish smirk formed on his lips.

Tegan slipped down to the floor, laying across it and moaned as the soft velvet texture slid across her skin.

"Mm," Harry hummed again and she looked up to find him adjusting himself in his wet swim trunks.

"Join me," Tegan said, rolling onto her stomach, idly kicking her legs back and forth in the air.

Harry took a step into the room, but Tegan stopped him.

"Uh, uh, uh," she tutted and made a downward motion with her index finger to tell him, without words, to drop his shorts.

His smile was a mile wide as he did just that before quickly sinking to his knees just as she rolled onto her back. Harry was on her in an instant, nuzzling his face into her neck, kissing and nipping her damp skin. She giggled into it as he gripped onto her legs, pulling them up against his hips as he pressed himself against her.

"This carpet is amazing," she cooed as she slid her arms across it, feeling it beneath her finger tips.

"You're amazing," he countered immediately, kissing down her clavicle as he slid his hardness against her.

"Mm," she hummed as she slipped her hands loosely into his wet hair.

"Mm, Tegan," he breathed against her skin as he kissed down her chest.

"Gonna get lost in you," he promised as his lips descended down her body, her arms moving down to his shoulders as he focused on her breasts, giving them each a little bit of attention before moving on to the valley of her stomach.

She sucked in a breath as his stubbly face tickled her, causing him to look up at her with a smirk.

"Tickles," she replied, biting at her lip.

"Mm," he hummed, leaving a few more kisses before his tongue licked circles around her navel, then moved even lower.

"Your love bite is almost completely faded," he cooed before suctioning his lips around it again.

"Harry," she giggled, rolling her eyes.

"Ah, there," he said, pulling up to see how dark he made it in just a few seconds.

"Magical mouth," she quipped, smiling down at him.

"I'll show you a magical mouth," he challenged, cocking an eyebrow at her as he positioned himself in front of her center by hooking her legs over his shoulders.

A moment later, he sunk his lips against her. She let out a shuddered breath immediately, her eyes closing tightly and her back arching away from the floor. Oh, god.