Part Seventy-Five

By the next night, Tegan chose a braided updo for her hair to go along with a slim-fitting red satin mini dress. She paired it with all-black accessories, including the Louboutin heels she wore at the Academy Awards, earrings, a velvet choker, and two vintage black dahlia flower hair pins that used to be her grandmothers. Her makeup matched the black and red theme as well - smokey eyeshadow and dark eyeliner, contrasted with fire engine red lip stain and fingernails.

"How do you manage to look so innocent while looking so fucking arousing?" Harry practically purred as he walked into the bathroom, staring at her through the mirror as she gave herself one last once-over before they needed to leave.

"It's okay? It's not too revealing? I brought other dresses, just in case," she said, looking at herself in the mirror as she smoothed out the front of the dress. Her boobs seemed to pop in it and she was feeling a bit self-conscious about it.

"Kitten, who am I to tell you what to wear? As long as you're coming home to me, you are free to dress how you want, look how you want, be who you want."

She would never get over how amazing a human being he was.

"Just don't fall for any terrible pick-up lines while you're out tonight," he added, smiling facetiously at her through the mirror.

"I think the last one I'll ever fall for is that damn zombie pick-up line of yours," she snickered, causing Harry to laugh out loud.

"Arrrrr," he groaned, making zombie noises as he stuck out his arms and dropped his wrists before slowly moving toward her.

"Harry, no. Harry," she shrieked as he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and pretended to chomp on her shoulder, but just nibbled it instead.

"Harry," she giggled as her knees nearly gave out when she tried to wiggle away from him.

He chuckled as he stood up straight, pulling her up with him, but didn't let go of her waist. He just sunk his chin against her shoulder and stared at her through the mirror.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," he cooed, causing her to smile and blush.

"This dress is quite... nice," he said suggestively, smoothing his palm down the front of it.

"Nice?" She giggled, looking at him through the mirror.

She hadn't even noticed how his hand didn't seem to stop as it went down her body. He had the front of the dress pulled up, palming against her heat before she was even able to react.

"Harry Styles," she chided, her voice lowering provocatively as he began to leave tiny kisses on her skin, his hand rubbing against her most sensitive of parts.

"You're gonna make me late," she told him, biting at her bottom lip.

"No. I'm gonna make you come," he breathed heatedly against her skin as his fingers found their way into the top of her panties, slipping down her cleft.

Her breathing had become heavy and wanton in a matter of seconds. He made her feel so good all the time.

"Oh, god, Harry," she moaned, bringing her arm up, sinking her fingers in the back of his hair. She knew she needed to stop him, but wasn't sure she wanted to as his fingers moved in quick circles around her clit.

"You feel so perfect," he breathed against her ear before kissing just below it, swirling his tongue around the patch of skin.

She was really getting into it when their moment was cut short by her ringtone piercing the air, startling both of them. Tegan stood up stick-straight to see which one of her friends it was. God. She was gonna be so late.