Part Twenty-Nine

Once Tegan received the bag of food from the delivery driver, she brought them to her kitchen. Thank god for the large skylight window on the ceiling and the large windows in her living room because it really lightened up the space.

"Teegs?" She heard Harry call from the bedroom.

"Yeah?" She called out, immediately halting her actions, listening for a response.

"Do you know where my clothes are?" He asked, peeking his head around the corner, looking at her with heightened eyebrows. She giggled lightly before she nodded her head.

"They're on the chair in the bedroom," she answered with a smile.

"Thanks, love," he said, beaming a smile at her before he disappeared back into the bedroom.

Once dressed, Tegan caught out of the corner of her eye as Harry went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. She smiled as she grabbed a bag of grapes out of the fridge and began rinsing them at the sink. When Harry finally came out, he was dressed in the same clothes as the day before, and somehow still managed to look absolutely edible.

His eyes were on her immediately as he walked toward her, wrapping his arms around her from the back, kissing her bare shoulder.

"Mm," she hummed into a smile, reveling in his touch.

"Good morning, love," Harry properly greeted her.

"Good morning," she cooed as he leaned in, leaving a kiss on her cheek before reaching into the sink to grab a washed grape from the colander, popping it into his mouth.

"Um, I'm almost finished. There should be a newspaper out on the sidewalk if you want to get it. My dad continues to pay the subscription even after I told him I don't usually get a chance to read it," she said with a laugh.

"Okay," he said with a sweet smile before he walked toward the front door, his bare feet padding across the floor, not bothering with shoes as he opened the door and stepped out. She watched as the wind whipped his hair as he shut the door behind him.

Tegan smiled to herself as she put the grapes in a bowl and set them on the counter before she began plating the food. She figured they could sit on the stools at the counter to eat breakfast instead of slumming it on the floor in the living room like they did the night before.

When Harry came back in from outside, Tegan immediately registered the grimace on his face.

"What's the matter?" She asked, furrowing her brows in concern.

"Some wanker was lurking around your yard with a camera. Snapped me getting the newspaper," Harry huffed as he looked up at her.

"What?" Tegan gasped, her mouth hanging open in surprise.

"I told him he was on private property and to get lost," Harry replied as he shut the front door and locked it again. Leave it to Harry to tell someone to 'get lost', rather than telling them to 'fuck off' - which would have been her response. But you know, TPWK.

"Gahh," Tegan grumbled under her breath.

"Does that happen a lot to you here?" He asked, walking toward the kitchen, placing the paper on the counter next to his breakfast plate.

"Um. Not until I was on Ellen," she said, her cheeks heating up as she sat down on one of the stools.

"You mean, not since you met me?" He grumbled self-deprecatingly as he stepped up to the sink, washing his hands.

"I mean, it's not a big deal. They usually don't get much. But I suppose they just got what they wanted this morning, didn't they?" She replied, her stomach turning violently.