Part Fifty-Six

Once Harry and Tegan got out of the hot tub, the two of them showered together and Harry managed to refrain from fucking her against the wall. So... progress!

When they sunk beneath the sheets later that evening, after they refolded the clothes and Tegan packed hers into her suitcase, they were both completely exhausted.

Harry fell asleep with his head pressed to her chest as she played with his hair. Sleep found her not long after.

In the morning, they got ready for the day and ate a late breakfast before Harry brought her things to the car.

"Don't want you to go," he cooed as he met her back in the living room, tugging her hips to his.

"I don't want to go, but I've got to make sure my house is still standing. Could have gotten blown away in the winds and I wouldn't even know," she chuckled, looking up into his bright eyes.

"What are you gonna do when you get home?" He asked, looking genuinely interested.

"Mm. Dunno. I do need to go to the grocery store. My fridge is completely empty," she said, remembering how she had to throw away all her food because of the power outage.

"Ah, yes," he said, nodding his head in realization.

"And then what?" He asked.

"Probably just mope around thinking of you," she said jokingly, but she knew it would most definitely be how her day would go. Harry let out a laugh before leaning in to kiss her.

"We should probably go," he said with a sigh.

"Yeah. I don't wanna make you late," she pointed out.

"I'm never late," he said, taking her hand as the two of them walked down to the garage together.

Harry held her hand all the way back to her place and brought her luggage in the house for her once they got there.

"You didn't see that pap asshole out there, did you?" Tegan asked as she walked into the house, kicking off her shoes before setting her purse down on one of the stools by the kitchen counter.

"No. I wasn't going to bring him up because I didn't want you to worry unnecessarily," he told her, pursing his lips together as his eyes went soft.

"I'll be okay," she said, waving it off.

"If you feel frightened at all, I'm just a phone call away," he said, stepping up to her to pull her to him.

"I know."

"I'll tell Jeffery to fuck right off and come over immediately," he told her, causing her to laugh out loud.

"Not very professional, Styles," she pointed out.

"Eh. Who gives a shit?" He said with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders.

"When has my career ever been about professionalism?" He chuckled.

"You have a point," she laughed, leaning in to kiss him.

"I should go," he said, causing her heart to drop.

"Don't want you to," she whined, her eyebrows furrowing as she wrapped her arms tightly around him.

"Don't wanna go either," he said, hugging her back just as tight.

"I'm gonna be late for the first time ever. Jeff's gonna think I've died," Harry quipped, causing her to laugh out loud and pull back a bit.

"Just tell him you're in love," she cooed before pressing her lips to his.