Part Thirty-Two

Harry quickly cleared their breakfast dishes as Tegan quietly slipped back into her clothes and made her way to the bathroom to fix her hair and makeup. Her entire body still tingled from the previous stimulation and she felt so entirely sated.

Harry's mouth. Ungh. The same mouth she watched for years, that did things to her even back then. Now it was physically bringing her pleasure and it was like the pinnacle of her whole entire existence thus far.

After she was put back together, Tegan blew out the still burning candles in the bathroom and went to her bedroom, quickly drawing the curtains open to let in the sunlight.

She slipped into her closet, retrieving her suitcase from the top shelf. When she opened it and found a bunch of old purses shoved in it, she was reminded of the beautiful Gucci purse Harry brought back for her from New York.

"Harry?" Tegan questioned, hopefully loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah?" He called back a moment later.

"Can you bring the Gucci purse you got me in here, please?"

Without a word in response, Harry walked into the bedroom with the Gucci box in his hand and a smile on his lips.

"Need to transfer purses," she said, smiling at him as he set the box on the bed. It was only then that she realized he made the bed that morning.

"Aww. Thanks for making the bed," she said, smiling widely at him.

"You're welcome, love," he said, smirking at her.

When the purses that were shoved in her luggage were in a heap on the floor, she dropped the suitcase on the floor outside the closet.

"So, where'd you put him?" Harry asked, moving toward the doorway of the closet, looking around inside.

"Who?" Tegan asked, looking up at him with knitted eyebrows.

"Your little captive," Harry said, cocking an eyebrow and Tegan let out an amused laugh.

"Your cardboard cutout?" She questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah. Did you stash him somewhere else?" Harry joked.

"Please, tell me—where on earth, in this tiny little bungalow, I could stash him without you seeing it," Tegan laughed.

Harry was silent as he meandered toward her bedroom door and checked behind it again, smirking wryly as he did. Tegan let out a howl of a laugh, appreciating his humor.

"I told you, he's still at my parents house," Tegan chuckled.

"Mm-hmm," Harry hummed, sending her a skeptical look.

"You know, he's become quite the shut-in. He hasn't left that bedroom in years. I think the poor guy developed agoraphobia or something," Tegan joked, which caused Harry to break, tossing his head back as he laughed loudly before looking back at Tegan with a bright expression.

He stepped forward a moment later, grabbing her by the bib part of the overalls she was wearing and tugged her to him, wrapping his arms around her.

"You are quite funny, Tegan Aurora," Harry cooed.

"How do you know my middle name, Harry Edward?" She giggled, emphasizing his middle name.

She actually really loved her middle name. Her mother, a fan of Disney, having grown up going to Disneyland all her life, gave each of her daughter's a middle name of one of her favorite princesses. Peyton Ariel, Harley Jasmine, and Tegan Aurora. Their brother Colton's middle name was Phillip — which was their paternal grandfather's name, but was also the prince in Sleeping Beauty, so her mother and father were both pleased.