Part Twelve

Harry chuckled when they pulled back and set his glass down on the table.

"Nearly knocked it out of my hand," he laughed before leaning up to kiss her again.

"Mm," she moaned into his mouth, tasting him, loving him. He made her feel so much all at once and it was a high she wanted to drown in.

Harry groaned lowly and noticeably adjusted himself in his shorts. She looked down biting her lips together before looking up into his eyes again.

"I'd really like to help you with your situation, but I don't want you to think any less of me," Tegan told him boldly, causing him to let out a choked moan. She giggled into the back of her hand, before biting the knuckle of her forefinger.

"Why would I think any less of you?" Harry asked, his eyebrows furrowing tightly.

"I dunno. I just... I dunno. I don't... I don't do this kind of stuff, you know, so soon. And if I do it with you... I-I don't want you to like, hold it against me. Because seriously, the last guy I dated – we didn't even kiss until like, the third date, let alone do any of the stuff you and I have done tonight. Hot tubs and underwear and a lot of wine and half-naked kissing and... and boners," she rambled, letting out a laugh at the end. Harry's laugh was animated and comical and made Tegan laugh even harder.

"And I've never... god, I've never had so much fun on a first date before," she added as their laughter finally petered out.

"Neither have I," he admitted. Tegan took a deep breath and bit her lip.

"God, I like you," she said bravely, feeling her heart swell in her chest.

"I like you too," Harry said, leaning up to kiss her, his fingers gripping gently onto the back of her neck.

Tegan opened her mouth to his and he slipped his tongue in, sliding it against hers. Mm. He was making it so hard to resist him. So hard. As they kissed, Tegan slipped her leg over to sit astride him and pressed herself against him. Harry broke the kiss to let out a moan as her hips began a rhythm and she continued to slide against him.

"Tegan," he breathed as his head dropped back against the couch, his eyes closed.

It was her turn to worship him with her mouth. As her hips moved fluidly against his, her lips kissed up his neck and across his jawline – the jawline that was so sharp, it could cut glass. Mm. She loved it.

"Is this okay?" She breathed in his ear.

"Mm. Mm-hmm," he hummed, raising his head momentarily to look her in the eyes. He looked so wrecked already and it was hard not to find some sort of pride in that.

"Mm," Tegan moaned, starting to really get into it. The rhythm and the friction was almost maddening and she could feel her body reacting to it.

Harry gripped tightly to her bottom and pushed her along. She had to grasp her hands against the back of the couch to really keep herself going.

"I'm gonna... I don't... mm," Harry moaned, biting at his lip.

"Don't wanna come in my shorts," Harry managed to mumble and Tegan took it in stride, quickly climbing off his lap onto the floor in front of him, dropping to her knees. Harry's head fell forward looking down at her, absolutely astonished.

"C'mon," she said, gripping onto the waistband of his shorts. She was about to see Harry Styles' dick and her whole entire being was elated. She felt like her whole life was leveling up.

Harry lifted his bum off the couch and helped push his shorts down to his thighs before she dropped them to his ankles. She immediately bit at her lip when she saw it. Holy mother... it was something else. She tried to fight back a smile as she gently gripped onto it and slowly started tugging it in her palm. His tiger tattoo on his thigh looked up at her and she remembered how the fandom freaked out when they realized he had a hidden tattoo that they didn't know about.