Part Five

As Harry went to grab towels, Tegan gulped down what was left in her glass before grabbing the entire bottle, sans glasses. When Harry came back down the stairs he eyed the lone bottle in her hand.

"I figured the less glass by the pool, the better," she told him.

"Brilliant mind," he said, smiling widely at her before he gulped down what was left in his glass.

"Wait!" She said quickly, realizing she needed one thing before they went in.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"I know you don't have long hair anymore, but I'm hoping you might still have a hair binder lying around," she inquired, biting at her bottom lip.

"C'mon. Let's have a look," he said as the two of them made their way all the way up two flights of stairs to the master bedroom.

"Do you ever get sick of climbing these stairs?" Tegan grunted as she made it up the final step.

"Everyday. It's even worse when I've been drinking," he explained, smirking over at her.

"Maybe that's what I'm feeling," she giggled to herself as they made their way into the master bathroom.

Harry pulled open a drawer and dug around quickly. Tegan bit at her bottom lip when she saw a few condoms strewn about inside. Oh, god. The thought of Harry and sex... oh, god.

"Here we go," he said, pulling out a black hair tie before closing the drawer.

"Thank you," she said and she could feel her face flushing rapidly.

"Ready?" He asked, looking over at her.

"Ready," she squeaked with a nod and followed him out.

As the two of them made their way outside and walked toward the hot tub, she wondered how awkward she would feel stripping down to her undergarments in front of Harry. And then she remembered how she bought her bra and panties just for tonight, just for him. Even though she never planned on showing him.

She quickly took a sip of champagne out of the bottle before she set it on the ledge of the hot tub, looking up just in time to see Harry stripping out of his white dress shirt, revealing all the tattoos she spent many nights studying from a computer screen. He smiled over at her and her stomach tied in knots. She was about to strip down into her underwear in front of Harry Styles, who would also be in his. How would she be able to control her raging libido?

"Are you going to get in?" Harry asked as he kicked off his expensive black shoes and pulled off his socks, stuffing them inside.

"Uh, could you... uh, unzip me? Please," she asked, biting at her lip. She could do it herself, but it would take some real acrobatic skills and wouldn't be pretty. She wanted to exude as much grace as she could when she was in his presence.

"Charmed," he said, walking toward her as she turned her back to him, slipping her long hair over her shoulder.

Harry slowly pulled the zipper down her back and her skin tingled where he touched it. She was about to get half-naked with him and she was sure she was going to melt into a puddle right in the hot tub.

"Thank you," she said, and the words came out much breathier than she anticipated.

"My pleasure," he replied, and she noticed the heft in his voice when he said it.

Harry walked back to his other discarded clothing before he unzipped his slacks and pushed them down. A moment later, Tegan let the dress slip away from her body, revealing her black lace. She felt her body heat up as soon as his gaze was on her. She knew he could probably see more than a normal bra and panty set would allow, due to the fact that it was sheer lace. And that little detail caused her mind to spiral, hoping he liked what he saw.