Part Three

"Wow. This place is amazing," Tegan gushed, looking around the lavishly decorated space as she set her clutch purse on the small table in the foyer.

"Thank you. It obviously wasn't me who decorated it. If it was, it'd probably just be a sofa and maybe a few chairs around the countertop in the kitchen," he quipped.

"Well, whoever decorated it, knew what they were doing," she said, smiling over at him.

"Her name is Marissa," Harry said, smiling back.

"Oh. Does she work for you?" Tegan asked curiously.

"No. She just furnished the home," Harry said with a smile. Tegan couldn't help the wide smile that turned up her lips.

"Do you know everyone's names who have worked for you or with you?" She asked, smiling blithely at him.

"I try to," Harry said with a nod.

She really liked how genial he was. He was just a great person, and she was so pleased to find out her view of him seemed to be in line with the person he actually was in real life.

"That's what I like about you," Tegan told him honestly.

"What?" He questioned.

"You care. No matter who it is, you care. You introduced yourself to each and every person you came in contact with at Ellen. And you did the same when we went to Starbucks. And I know you've done it in the past," she explained. Harry smirked over at her.

"I like to make an impression," he told her.

"No. You like to make everyone feel welcome and important," she countered and Harry's smirk turned into a bashful smile as he looked down at his feet and then back up at her.

"It's just the man you are," she added.

"I try," Harry said quietly.

"You succeed," she said, smiling brightly at him and he smiled back.

Harry quickly cleared his throat as he held out his hand to lead her into the kitchen.

"I've got to check on the food," Harry told her as he immediately went for the oven and looked inside.

"It smells amazing," she told him honestly. She could smell something akin to baking bread and the hint of spices. It made her mouth water.

"I hope it tastes as good," he said, closing the oven door.

"What did you make?" She asked curiously.

"Uh, I wanted to kind of cook something that uh, will kind of show you where I come from," he said with a sideways smile as he walked toward her by the table.

"Oh, yeah?" She asked, heightening her eyebrows in intrigue.

"Yes," he said, smiling from ear-to-ear.

"And?" She questioned, waiting for him to enlighten her.

"I've made Beef Wellington with baked asparagus spears and Yorkshire pudding," he told her and she couldn't help but find anything but pleasure in the way he said 'asparagus' with his deep British accent. It made her want to squeal with delight.

"Sounds amazing. I've never actually had Beef Wellington... or Yorkshire pudding for that matter," she said with a light laugh.

"I was hoping as much. It's quite good," Harry told her as he casually slipped off his blazer and carefully laid it across one of the dining room chairs before rolling up the sleeves on his shirt.

"Well, I am intrigued," she said, smiling over at him.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Harry offered, walking over to his wine fridge, pulling it open.