Part Seven

"Feels quite nice in here," Harry called over from the pool.

"Oh, does it?" She asked as she stood up in the hot tub, looking over the edge at him.

"It does. Care to join me?"

"And get my hair wet?" She laughed, sending him an incredulous look.

"Oh, come on," he chided her.

"Hmm," she huffed, tapping her finger on her chin before a smile turned up her lips. She didn't need to dive in. She could slowly walk in and hope he didn't splash her or something.

"Teeee-gaaaan," Harry whined as he treaded water in the deep end of the pool.

"Alright, alright," she said as she carefully slipped out of the hot tub, grabbing the bottle of champagne.

The night felt cool on her skin after being in the hot tub. Goosebumps formed on her flesh as she took another large pull from the bottle – the now nearly empty bottle. A moment later she looked back down at him and he was staring up at her.

"Have I mentioned how utterly mouth-watering you look in your knickers?" Harry asked as she walked toward him. Tegan let out a choked gasp as she stopped just shy of the edge of the pool. Her insides were jelly.

"You need to warn me when you're going to say stuff like that," she said, holding her hand over her rapidly beating heart as she let out a laugh.

Harry's smile widened as he swam toward the edge where she stood.

"Even better the closer I get," he flirted.

"Shut up," she hissed, biting back a massive smile as her face continued to blush.

"I'm only speaking the absolute truth," Harry told her and she almost squealed again as he looked at her like he wanted to see her naked.

She registered the lust in his eyes as plain as day and wondered if the coolness of the pool was helping his situation any. She didn't know how she'd handle herself if she got into a pool with a very turned-on Harry Styles in it.

"Come on, you," Harry said, reaching up and wrapping his hand around one of her ankles, acting like he was going to pull her in.

"Harry!" She shrieked and he let go before letting out a bellow of a laugh.

"Don't do that," she whined, leaning her foot in to splash water in his face, which made him laugh even more.

"Well, get in already," he laughed.

"I think I'm gonna take my time," she said stubbornly as she walked toward the stairs to get into the pool.

"Ooh, I knew you would be ornery," Harry laughed as he swam toward her. Tegan immediately let out a playful scoff, stopping in her tracks to look back at him. He let out another wild laugh in response.

"If you're going to tease me..." She huffed, sending him a playful annoyed look.

"No, no, no. Come on, love. Get in the pool," he coaxed. She rolled her eyes, but couldn't hold back her smile.

"I think I'm going to need to finish off this bottle first," she said, shaking it in her hand.

"By all means," he said as he stood up in the pool, the water up to his waist. She watched as the water beaded on his skin and dripped down his body. It was enough to drive her hormones wild.

She quickly brought the bottle to her lips and drained it into her mouth – probably twenty dollars-worth if she had to guess. And then the bottle was empty.