Part Four

Tegan was absolutely floored to be getting a personal tour of Harry Styles' home, by Harry Styles himself. It was like an in-depth look into his day-to-day life — an in-depth look at where he relaxed, where he was most comfortable, the space where he could be himself out of the spotlight. It was a privilege and an honor and she knew she wouldn't get over it any time soon.

"Okay, well, this is obviously the main living space – the kitchen, the dining room, the living room," Harry said, beginning the tour as he waved his hand at each space.

"Yes," she said with a nod.

"If you just... if you come over here with me, we'll go up," he said as the two of them walked over and ascended the stairs together.

"Up here there are two guest bedrooms and their adjoining bathrooms," Harry said, flipping on the lights to one of the rooms as Tegan peered inside.

"Mm," she hummed, only thinking of how amazing the house was, how beautifully decorated every inch of it seemed to be.

"There's a bathroom right through there as well," Harry pointed to the opened door in the room. Tegan nodded as Harry turned out the light and they walked across the hall to the next.

"The other one," Harry said, flipping on the light.

"Ooh. I like this one. The windows. Wow. You can see the whole neighborhood from up here," Tegan cooed, walking toward the large windows that looked over the driveway.

"Not the best view," Harry replied with a light chuckle.

"But it's a view," she said, smiling over at him.

"That it is," he chuckled as the two of them walked out of the room.

"If you come with me up here, you'll find the office and the master bedroom and bath," Harry told her as they took another set of stairs up. He sounded like a tour guide or a realtor or something. It made her snicker.

He quickly showed her the office, which was a bit bare except for a desk and a chair in the corner and a few pieces of art on the wall. She quietly wondered if all his awards and plaques he got over the years while being in One Direction were in his office in his London home.

When they walked into the master bedroom, Tegan's eyes lit up. One of the walls was almost completely a floor to ceiling window, looking over the entire city.

"Wow. Now that's wow," Tegan said, walking over to peer outside over the horizon. The sun was nearly set and the sky was a dark pink hue. It was absolutely breath-taking.

"A better view," Harry said quietly.

"A phenomenal view," Tegan cooed, mesmerized by all the lights below.

"You know, I like how you appreciate everything. Whether it be something big or small," Harry told her as he walked up next to her.

"Hm," she hummed, letting out a light laugh as she looked over at him.

"You gushed over the view of the driveway as much as you gushed over the view of Los Angeles," Harry pointed out. Tegan let out another laugh.

"It's nice," Harry told her, causing her to blush.

To be completely honest, she'd been in awe all night. She probably would have gushed over anything he showed her.

"So, uh, this is your room?" She asked, changing the subject as she turned to finally look at the space.

"It is," Harry told her.

She could feel her cheeks blushing at the thought of being in his room, of actually being in his room. The frame of his bed was tufted plush blue velvet with complimentary bedding and it looked oh so inviting.