Part Fifty-Seven

Tegan's phone rang as she stood in the bathroom brushing her teeth that Friday morning. She quickly spit out what was in her mouth, dashing into her bedroom to answer it before there was a chance of missing it.

She was really hoping for a call from Harry. When she saw his name and the picture of the two of them from Ellen displayed across her phone, she couldn't help her unrelenting smile or the butterflies in her stomach.

It had been three days since she left Harry's house, which meant it had been three days since she'd seen him. They talked everyday and texted each other constantly, but nothing would ever compare to being in his presence and holding him in her arms. She truly missed him.

"Hi," she greeted, trying not to sound too breathy.

"Come swimming with me," Harry said immediately. No greeting of any kind, just an invitation to indulge in having access to a private swimming pool on such a nice day.

"Go swimming with you?" She questioned with a smile wide on her face.

"Yes. I'd love to see you in a real swimsuit," he quipped, causing her to giggle.

"It's not going to top black lace," she countered, reminding him of their first night together and their time spent swimming off the yacht in the pacific ocean, causing him to chuckle.

"Very true. But nevertheless, I'd like to see you in anything, honestly. Meaning, I want to see you, so come over," he told her bluntly and she smiled from ear-to-ear. Aww, he wanted to see her.

"Okay, uh... I have to watch a lecture for my film theory class first. But I can come over afterward," she told him, feeling excited. She couldn't wait to see him again. She'd been picturing her lips on his for too long and wanted the real thing again.

"I forgot you were taking classes. How come you didn't have class when you were at my house last week?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"Uh, yeah. I fell a bit behind," she said sheepishly, her cheeks heating up from embarrassment. She let school get away from her a bit because she just wanted to stay in the little love-bubble with Harry.

"Tegan. I don't want to get in the way of your schoolwork," Harry said, sounding disappointed. Her stomach twisted immediately. She didn't like that feeling.

"You're not. I did homework while you were out with Jeff and those producers that night I spent alone at your house. And I've caught up this week," she explained, hoping he didn't feel bad about it. She really didn't want him to feel responsible for the choices she made.

"Why didn't you stay caught up when you were with me, instead of doing it in secret while I was away? It wouldn't have been a problem. I hope you know that," he asked, sounding concerned.

"I know that, Harry. And I didn't do it in secret. I don't know. I just... I just wanted to be with you when I was with you," she said with a sigh. It was the truth. She was so wrapped up in him, nothing could have pulled her attention away.

"Okay. From here on out, no lovin' til you get your schoolwork done," he said facetiously and she let out a loud laugh.

"Okay, Daddy," she said suggestively.

"Tegan. You think I'm joking," he growled lowly and it was one of the hottest things she'd ever heard.

"I actually think you're completely serious. But it was funny," she snickered, feeling so amused by him.

"I am quite serious."

"I know. I love that."

"I love you."