Part Fifty-Three

Tegan looked into Harry's eyes, the jovial expressions they shared soon slipping off of their faces as they contently stared back at each other.

"Your eyes are quite gorgeous," he commented as his own eyes flicked back and forth, studying hers.

"Yeah?"

"Yes. There's tiny flecks of gold around your irises that blend into the surrounding blue," he explained, looking at them so intricately.

"Yours are the color of sea glass," she breathed dreamily, looking back into his eyes.

"Mm," he hummed, still staring ardently into hers.

She leaned in a moment later, kissing his lips, feeling a bit flustered with his intense gaze on her for that long.

Harry kissed her back, slipping his tongue into her mouth, tangling it with hers. She loved kissing him so much. She could probably spend hours just doing that.

"Do you want me to..." Harry said, breaking the kiss, his words trailing off as she felt his hand slide between her legs.

"Mm. As much as I would love that, my body can't take it right now. My muscles are literally burning like I ran twenty miles or something," she asserted, smirking blithely at him as his hand slipped against her hip instead.

"Or like you got fucked four times in less than twenty-four hours," he countered with an amused laugh.

"Told you I wouldn't be able to walk," she snickered.

"Can't even get off the bathroom floor," he reminded her.

"I'm a complete mess," she quipped with a blithe laugh.

"Sorry for wearing you out, baby," he said, stroking her hair sweetly as he looked deeply into her eyes, his eyebrows slightly furrowed in concern.

"The process was worth the outcome," she snickered under her breath.

"That it was," he agreed with a laugh.

"Did you know we've only known each other for a month?" She said as the thought flitted through her mind. It was almost a month exactly to the day since they met on Ellen.

"Feels like it's been a lot longer," he told her, sliding his fingers through the strands of her hair before cupping his hand against the side of her head.

"Yeah," she said quietly, looking him in the eyes.

"When you know you know," he said evenly.

"When you know you know," she repeated breathily, her heart flourishing as she watched him.

Harry's pupils were so big for being in such a brightly lit room. And then she remembered reading somewhere that when someone is sexually or physically attracted to someone, the boost of dopamine in their brain can have an effect on pupil size, enlarging them up to something along the lines of fifty percent or more. If that were the case, hers were probably just as big as his.

"Is your body really in a lot of pain?" He asked, sliding his hand down her arm.

"Mm-hmm," she whimpered, thrusting out her bottom lip to exaggerate how painful it was.

A moment later, he was scrambling away from her, leaving her alone on the rug. She let out a whimper as she turned to see what he was doing, curling into herself as his warmth left her.

Harry walked over to the bathtub and turned on the water before plugging up the drain. She smiled to herself, biting her lip between her teeth. Was he drawing her a bath?