Part Forty-Four

Tegan's whole body filled with goosebumps as Harry's palm slid up her side before slipping against her breast, kneading it gently as they kissed. Oh, yes. This was what she wanted. And it was going to mean so much more being with a man she loved and who loved her back.

"You're the most beautiful woman, Tegan," Harry cooed against her mouth before taking her lips again. She whimpered into the kiss which only made him stop to breathe out a laugh.

"Kitten," he cooed, pulling up to look at her.

"Oh my god, Harry," Tegan mewled, pressing her hand against her face, feeling the blush immediately.

"Teeee-gaaaaan," Harry groaned out her name in the most sexual way she had ever heard it said and it completely ignited her body from the inside out.

"OhmygodIloveyou," she sighed as she pulled him down to her, connecting their lips again and continued kissing him as Harry maneuvered his body so he was laying between her legs instead of against the side of her body.

Harry eventually broke the kiss to trail his lips down her jawline until he was kissing her neck before moving down her clavicle, sucking lightly on the skin stretched over the bone.

"Harry," she whined, biting her lip as she looked down, trying to see him. She did not want a hickey there.

He looked up into her eyes and chuckled before he continued, kissing across each peak of her breasts as his free hand cupped against one of them.

"I love this," he breathed, sliding his hand across the soft lace fabric like he was worshiping it, like he was worshiping her.

"I bought it for you," she murmured before biting her lip tightly between her teeth.

"Did you?" He asked, looking up in her eyes.

"Mm-hmm. I've bought all my lace for you," she confessed, smirking wildly at him.

"Have you?" He questioned, looking quite intrigued.

"I have. My credit card can vouch for me," she giggled.

"Tegan," he chuckled.

"It's worth it to see your reaction," she told him honestly.

He pulled up to sit on his knees, looking down at her body, really taking it all in and she didn't know whether to be bashful or completely confident in her skin. But something in the way he was looking at her made her understand it would be the latter. He just made her feel so wanted and loved. And he could do it with just one look.

He slid his palms delicately up her bare stomach before moving them over her breasts once again.

"What was it you said? You were hoping I'd peel this off of you?"

"Mm-hmm," she hummed through a smile.

"Would like to very much," he said, smiling devilishly at her.

"It's all yours," she promised as she leaned up on her elbows, pulling her hands behind her back and carefully unhooking it before laying back against the mattress.

"Tegan," he cooed, looking down at her as the fabric became lax against her chest.

Harry leaned in a moment later, connecting their lips, kissing her deeply as her fingers gripped into his hair. She loved kissing him more than almost anything. It was a dream. He was a dream.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered as his hand slid up, cupping underneath her breast, underneath the bra.

His mouth trailed down again, his stubble scraping against her skin in the best way, leaving her body feeling electrified wherever his mouth touched it. And when his chin managed to pull her bra away from her body the further his kisses trailed down, he sunk his mouth down on her right nipple, suckling it for a few moments before moving to the next one, doing the same. Tegan breathed out a moan as she tangled her fingers into his hair once again.