Part Twenty-Seven

When they finally sat up on the couch, Harry picked up his phone again. Tegan groaned as she pulled her shirt away from her chest, feeling it cling to her sticky skin.

"What's the matter?" Harry asked, looking up at her.

"I'm sticky from that damn White Claw," she told him, feeling absolutely gross in her skin. Harry snickered as his vision went back to his phone.

"I'm gonna have to shower before bed," she told him and watched as he looked up, heightening his eyebrows in intrigue. She giggled to herself before biting her lip.

"'nother question for you," Harry said and it made Tegan smile knowing he was going back to their make-shift game of 20 Questions.

"'What's a song you have completely memorized?'" Harry read, looking up at her, his face lit up from the glow of his phone. She giggled, trying to think.

"A song that isn't a song affiliated with me..." Harry said, smirking flippantly at her.

"Hmm..." She hummed, taking a deep breath. Wow. It was hard to come up with one on the spot.

"Just one?" She giggled.

"Mm-hmm," Harry hummed, watching her.

"Um, like, 'Bohemian Rhapsody', probably," she answered finally. Harry's smile was instantaneous.

"I knew I liked you for a reason," he told her, causing her to laugh out loud.

"Whew," she joked, playfully wiping the back of her hand against her forehead.

"'Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?'" Harry began to sing in the same key and tempo as the original Queen song.

"'Caught in a landslide. No escape from reality,'" Tegan continued the song, causing Harry to smile widely at her.

"I'd continue, but it would just be another distraction," Harry snickered, wiggling his phone in his hand.

"What? You don't want to have a Queen concert in my living room? 'Open your eyes, look up to the sky and seeeeeee'..."

"'I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy,'" Harry continued.

"'Because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little low,'" they both sang in unison before laughing out loud.

"Okay, okay, okay," Harry said, looking down at his phone again.

"We're finishing this at some point, my friend. I'm gonna drag you to karaoke or something," Tegan affirmed, snickering under her breath.

"Alright," Harry agreed, swiping through his phone.

"'What have you only recently formed an opinion about?'" He questioned a moment later.

"Politics... because of our shitty president," Tegan said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah. You lot got the shit end of the stick when he got voted in," Harry chuckled, shaking his head.

"Ugh," she groaned.

"'Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say?'" Harry questioned a moment later and Tegan couldn't help but bark out a laugh.

"Uh, of course. You've seen how bashful and anxious I am all the time," she laughed, feeling her cheeks heat up for no reason. Harry's face seemed to have a perma-smile on it, which in turn left her with the same.

"'Name three things you and I appear to have in common'," Harry said, looking up at her, his smile growing wider yet.

"Hmm," she hummed, biting at her lip.