Part Eleven

"Well, now that we've properly embarrassed each other, what should we watch?" Harry asked, leaning behind the couch to look for the remote that was tossed aside.

"I dunno," she said with a passive shrug, but he wasn't even looking at her as his body nearly hung halfway over the couch trying to reach as far as he could.

"Oh, now you've done it," Harry scolded, pulling himself back onto the couch without the remote.

"Me? What did I do?" She asked, laughing out loud.

"You've gone and lost the clicker for the telly," he told her with a sly smirk.

"That was all you, buddy!" She laughed, pointing her finger at him.

"Well, if you weren't trying to climb me like a tree, reaching to get at it..." he quipped, letting the words dangle in the air for more effect.

"God. You are a brat," she laughed, shaking her head at him and he let out a snort of a laugh.

"Don't worry. I'll get it," he teased as he stood up from the couch, drinking the rest of the wine in his glass before making a dramatic scene by walking up the two steps to the next level to retrieve the remote.

"Oh, you are a brat, aren't you?" She giggled and he only smirked at her.

Tegan quickly took a sip of her wine before setting it on the table to watch Harry get down on his hands and knees, trying to dig for the remote, which was sandwiched between the couch and the step.

"Come on. Use those long fingers," she coaxed him in a sultry voice and he immediately stopped to look up at her with a wide grin.

She bit at her lip and scrunched up her nose, making a playful come-hither look and he let out a laugh.

"You just keep peeling back those layers of your personality, you dirty girl. I wanna see it all," he urged, smiling darkly at her. Tegan let out a howl of a laugh and Harry laughed too as he successfully extracted the remote from the deep dark hole it wedged itself into.

"Success!" Tegan cheered, throwing her hands in the air as he looked up and gave her another dark smile. She couldn't help but giggle.

And when he threw himself over the back of the couch on top of her, she shrieked with laughter as the two of them tangled up together.

"You're going to lose it again," she said, hearing the remote make a thud onto the floor.

"Mm," Harry hummed, burying his face in the nape of her neck, causing another giggle to roll out of her.

"That tickles," she laughed, trying to nudge him away.

"Mmm," he exaggerated as his lips and teeth nipped at the skin.

"Harry," she giggled loudly.

"Mm. You smell so good," he breathed against her neck.

"Like chlorine and wine?" She quipped, letting out a giggle.

"Like Tegan," he moaned, kissing up to her earlobe.

Her hands came up, sliding in the back of his slightly damp hair as he left tingling sensations with every kiss, causing pleasure to engulf her.

"Mm," she hummed, biting at her lip.

Harry kissed across her jawbone before finding her lips moments later. Tegan kissed him back deeply, relishing in the moment. She was in Heaven with his tongue in her mouth and his body on top of hers.

"You know, we're gonna to end up in the same spot as before..."

"Hmm?" He questioned, pulling up to look at her.