III

˜"*°• Imperial Majesty •°*"˜

"Your highness, please stop moping."

(Y/n) hugged her knees close to her chest and rocked herself back and forth. Her secretary however, was vexed at her behaviour.

It had exactly been 47 minutes since she's been like that and it was annoying Piere. "You're acting like a child." He remarked.

But she ignored him and continued to sulk anyways.

The reason why she's like this was because her childhood friend, Navier, hadn't sent a letter for three days straight.

"She could be busy, she's a Crown Princess too, you know."

His words could've reassured her, if it weren't for the fact that she knows Navier's schedule, how did she know?

Sovieshu told her.

That ravennette had a slight fixation on her, just because she is completely different from the blonde. But (Y/n) thought that his feelings were merely of admiration and like a crush.

"I know her schedule, she couldn't be that busy for three days straight."

"Or she could be."

"She couldn't be."

"Your highness."

He groaned, it was only early in the morning and he woke up to someone loudly sulking. As per usual, he forced himself to cheer her up.

And then that's when he had an idea, it wasn't healthy, but it was the only way to get her to stop being as she was right now.

"I'll let you eat any cake of your choosing if you stop sulking."

"!"

Instantly, (Y/n)'s mood changes. Her (e/c) eyes gleamed with joy. "Really? I can eat it now?" She excitedly asked.

"Yes and if you wash yourself first."

"Consider it done~!"

(Y/n) rang the bell on her nightstand and her ladies-in-waiting then entered the room. Duchess Maya and her peers went on to prepare a bath for the soon-to-be Empress.

While the others prepared her morning breakfast and did her bed.

"I'll have melted chocolate cake for breakfast please~!"

The ladies stared at her in surprise, it wasn't healthy to eat sweets so early in the morning.

One was about to protest, until her secretary cleared his throat. They stared at him and he nodded his head.

"She'll have what she said."

Oh boy, looks like he had resorted to the 'cheering up (Y/n) with sweets' tactic.

All the ladies sweatdropped, the ladies who would prepare her breakfast nodded and went off and left the room.

Piere then went and excuse himself, later leaving the room.

(Y/n) hold back a giggle but failed to keep it in, the Duchess noticed and she shook her head.

"Her highness is such a prankster."

No longer holding it in, she burst out laughing. "He actually fell for it." (Y/n) laughed as she wiped a tear in her eye.

"Anyone would be, your highness."

"Duke Caldwell woke up very early to someone loudly sulking. He must've have been tired and decided to end your antics quickly, your highness."

The ladies-in-waiting began scolding her and (Y/n) could only laugh. Having someone scolding for doing something childish was regaling to her.

"All this just to eat cake for breakfast?"

"Your highness, that would be unhealthy."

"I agree with Countess Abott."

The (h/c)-nette let out her last laugh and shook her head. One of the ladies, took off her last clothing, leaving her bare in the open.

"Whatever you say."

The Duchess gestured for her to step into the tub as it was already ready for the prospective Empress.

The ladies-in-waiting shampooed her hair, gently scrubbed and washed her body thoroughly.

(Y/n) relaxed in her spot as the soothing gentle touches helped her loosen up for a bit. Because she knew she would be hella sore later on.

Once they were all done, the (h/c)-nette stood up and Countess Abbot helped her in her robe.

The ladies followed her out the bathroom and once the enter (Y/n)'s chambers, the room sparkled.

Her room was full of jewelleries, accessories and other fancy things she would need in order to make herself look presentable for her grand coronation.

(Y/n) sighed and a small smile formed on her cherry red lips.

.

.

.

"Today's the day."