LXXIX

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

She shifted her gaze on to the Grand Duke, who was the only one delicately working on his meal.

He had a dull expression on him, as if he found the whole affair tiresome.

'I should come forward and say that I’m Prince Heinley’s letter acquaintance…'

The Grand Duke paused and stared at her, surprised. They stared at each other for moment before he drifted his gaze on the Emperor and the Prince.

He then let out a small smile and a sigh.

Navier was confused at his behaviour, what was the matter with him?

It was her turn to sigh when she finally made up her decision. She pushed herself off her seat and stood up.

"I didn't want to get involved, but I should correct everyone's misunderstanding."

She earned everyone's attention, (Y/n) looked behind and saw the blonde approached the Prince.

"Your majesty, I know who it was that exchanged letters with Prince Heinley…and it's not Rashta."

"!"

She spoke with the straightest face as possible, Prince Heinley's face lit up and Rashta was shocked.

The concubine had a face as if she had just been betrayed.

Sovieshu furrowed his brows at her proclamation, but he then let out a groan. "Empress." He addressed her, his voice was cold and low.

"You shouldn't take Prince Heinley's side because you despise Rashta."

"I am only on the side of truth."

As she said that, the blond man playfully sighed, "It seems the Emperor only believes the words that come out of Lady Rashta's mouth."

And he shrugged off his shoulders, "How frustrating it must be for you, your majesty."

This was the first time the Western Prince and her had been communicating than just the words of greeting.

They hadn't really see each other that much and when they do, Prince Heinley would just bow down his head with a straight expression on his face.

So it was an odd feeling to be talking with the Prince like that.

"That's enough."

Sovieshu suddenly stood up and drew out a sword out of nowhere.

His actions made everyone very surprised and (Y/n) wouldn't lie, she too, was caught surprised.

She narrowed her eyes and smirked, ah~ so that's what being lovestruck looks like.

The ravennette pointed his sword at the male blond and announced, "Prince Heinley, I challenge you to a duel for tarnishing my woman's honour."

Heinley saw the (h/c)-nette murmured something underneath her breath from his peripheral vision.

He understood and used his index finger to slightly move the pointy edge of the sword to the side.

"If I kill you now, may I leave here safely? Because if so, I will accept the duel."

Wow, what a sight.

(Y/n) drifted her gaze on to Sovieshu and noticed his fighting stance was off.

'Looks like someone is a bit rusty.'

She noticed that the sword he was holding was not a sword of combat and was merely a decorative one.

But it was still able to injure anyone.