LXIII

˜"*°• Imperial Majesty •°*"˜

"Kisu."

"Yes, my lady?"

"Have you ever heard of Nevivon?"

After his majesty's visit, the silver haired woman was jumping excitedly after he told her to look her best for tonight.

And currently, Rashta was sitting at her vanity table, her maids were scattering themselves all over her room, helping her to look beautiful for the party.

The maid paused at brushing her long silver locks, "Nevivon? You mean the Nevivon Empire?"

"Empire?" She stared at her servant, an Empire? Never had she heard of such a place before.

"Yes, Nevivon is an Empire."

"The Nevivon Empire? Why do ask, my lady?"

Cherily, spoke up, dutifully ordering the other maids around.

"I'm just curious, Rashta has never heard of such a place." She replied, giving them an innocent look.

"Can you tell Rashta more about it?"

Everyone in the room paused, should they tell her? Tales of Nevivon wasn't that all sunshine and rainbows.

"Well..." Kisu started.

"The Nevivon is known for being one of the most ancient Empires to ever exist."

"Really?"

"Yes, it is a very large country too."

"Bigger than the Eastern Empire?"

They nodded, "Wow..." And her fascination grew even more and it was evident on her face.

"Um, Rashta also wants know who is Empress (Y/n)?"

"Empress (Y/n)...?" Cherily held her chin, seeming to be deep in thought. She then snapped her fingers.

"Ah! Her majesty, the Empress! She is the current ruler of the Nevivon Empire."

"Oooh." The concubine nodded her head in understanding. "Then who is the Emperor?" A maid shook her head.

"The Empress is the ruler, my lady, her majesty currently holds both titles and positions."

"What?!"

Rashta exclaimed in amazement, "So, she is both the Empress and Emperor?"

"Yes."

How was that possible? For a mere woman to hold both titles of her Empire seemed impossible for her to comprehend.

Seeing her confused face, they chuckled, "The late Emperor of the Nevivon Empire dubbed her both titles before his passing."

"Are Empresses allowed to be remain unmarried?"

They shrugged, "We wouldn't really know, Lady Rashta, perhaps it is a part of their culture."

Well, that would make sense. Just then, another maid's voice spoke.

"Isn't the Nevivon Empire also known for its bloody history."

All the maids in the room gave their colleague a glare. Such an innocent being like Rashta shouldn't be exposed to such words.

But the said woman only looked at her, confused, her naïve expression made the servant's heart flutter.

"Bloody history?"

She tilted her head, impatiently gesturing them to continue on.

To which they did.

"They are known for their amazing skills on the battlefield and also for their cruelty on their enemies."