XLVIII

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

"Pardon my assumption, it had seemed like it to me. But if you don't mind me asking, what is the bird's name?"

"Your majesty, can't you do anything than just stare at that? You've been staring at it for an hour now."

(Y/n)'s gaze was solely focused on the letter she in her hand. Smiling and giggling while doing so.

Even times, she would touch her forehead where her lips once was, blushing just by the mere thought of recalling it.

Whilst Piere was doing her supposed work and was vexed at what she was doing.

"I can't believe the moment you return from your little tour with the Duke, you immediately went on to turn yourself into a bird without even saying anything to me."

He sighed, "Just how lovestruck are you?"

She let out a blissful breath, "Oh you have no idea." Her eyes still remained on the letter.

The Duke rolled his eyes, "Well if you're done admiring that piece of parchment, then could you perhaps move attention to this."

He approached her and placed an envelope that had the (L/n) emblem on it. She briefly glanced at it before turning back to the letter.

"From whom?"

"It's from our informant."

(Y/n) paused and she stared, this time, at her cousin. You see, whenever their informant has something to report back, a knight would  usually be the one to state the said report.

But clearly this one, seemed more important now.

The (h/c)-nette gently set aside Navier's letter and her entire attention was now on the envelope.

"Was something stated before this?"

Piere shook his head, "Afraid not, I was only told to immediately hand it to you."

She took a small knife and began opening the envelope with it, "Have they began to be on to us, I wonder?"

"That would be seemed impossible, as prior to your orders, we haven't done anything to them, yet. So it's very unlikely." He scoffed.

Once the letter was out it reads:

"Greetings, Empress (Y/n),

I have brought back news regarding about my stationed area, the walls about action are quiet, they are deemed naïve to what we have planned. No suspicious activities have been sighted, yet. But my letter is not merely of this sorts. I have wrote to inform you that I a strange feeling in my gut that a number of distressing events will come upon the woman you admire and cherish the most, I myself have witnessed a certain scene and I assure you, they won't be noticing us very soon. If you wish to know what I saw, you will find it out for yourself, the day of the ceremony is arriving and her majesty will seek what I've told. As my report comes to a close, I wished and hoped that our almighty Empire will always and forever aspire to be the great nation as it is.

Yours sincerely,
A."

(Y/n) re-read the letter twice and was intrigued at a certain part. "Distressing events?"

Piere rose his brow, "Have they spotted us?"

"No, no, it's not that. She have stated we are clear from any suspicions, but..."

"But?"

"Distressing events will come upon the woman I admire and cherish the most?"

She thought hard and long about it, her secretary didn't quite understand what she was saying, so he took the letter and read it.