LXVI

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

Her emerald coloured eyes stared at the people inside the ballroom. Her form was currently hidden by a red curtain.

Her husband was beside her, adjusting the the sleeves of his suit.

"Did you tell her?"

He paused, "Tell who about what?"

"(Y/n),"

She then added, "Did you tell her of that woman?"

Sovieshu scoffed, "You speak as if she was a vile creature." He shook his head, "No."

She turned to look at him, a brow of hers was rose up, "Do you plan on telling her?" Seeing how he reacted, she knew he was getting very vexed at her question.

"Must she have to know? It's not her business, so no."

Navier gripped her skirt, does he not care for their (h/c) haired friend anymore? Perhaps his love for Rashta had made him act like this...

She glared, of course (Y/n) deserves to know, she had been with them ever since they were children.

It always was the three of them and now there's a fourth intruder, daring to intrude upon their lives.

She pressed her lips, Sovieshu may have kept that woman a secret from her— that was until she confronted him— and now he refuses to tell their friend about it?

Well, he can keep it a secret. But Navier won't.

The thought of lying to the (h/c)-nette just couldn't sit right with her.

The concubine did a small curtsy and her smile never left her face. She eagerly says her greetings and it was showing.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, your majesty!"

(Y/n) eyed her closely, wasn't she the one who was quivering quite a lot in her presence?

She had thought that she had frightened the woman but seeing how she was, perhaps she was just cold?

She was wearing a blue off shoulder dress.

The Nevivon Empress nodded in acknowledgement, "Likewise, miss."

Rashta giggled, "Please just call me Rashta."

By now, the aristocrats who were talking with were now long gone. They had dismissed themselves wanting to give the two some alone time.

She nodded again, somehow talking to this woman made her uninterested.

She honestly just wanted some cake that she had been eyeing for awhile now. But Piere said no, and that she must behave herself first.

She internally scoffed, was she some kid to him? Well, he seemed more like a nanny to her so...

"Your majesty?"

"Hm?"

"What can Rashta call you?"

(Y/n) blinked, "Excuse me?" The silver haired woman gasped and quickly apologized, "Ah—! I'm sorry! Rashta didn't mean to offend you!"

She stared at her, puzzled.

But that's when it hit her.

"She doesn't behave like one, she seemed a bit peculiar and the way she talked was odd."

Ah yes, no wonder.

A noble looking woman who was deemed odd by her cousin.

Now this was interesting.