LXI

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

"In that case, I should cross out his majesty's name and write yours instead."

Navier giggled as (Y/n) playful shrugged and let out a sigh.

"Why would want to change it?"

(Y/n) scoffed, "All my invitations always come from him, it'd be nice to receive one from you for a change."

Well that was true, every single letter she would receive always came from him, getting a letter from Navier was seldom.

"Is that so?"

She hummed and nodded, "Anyways," she offered her, her hand, "Shall we continue walking?"

Meanwhile, Piere was silently walking throughout the hallways, occasionally letting out a deep hum at every question she throws at him.

"So, you're a Duke?"

He gave a out a hum of approval.

"You're the current head of the House of Caldwell?"

Another hum of approval from him.

"Oh wow..."

The silver haired woman was genuinely at awe, smiling and giggling whenever she would acquire new information about her new friend.

"Rashta is amaze."

The way she talked slightly puzzled him, he had never seen anyone who would talk in third person— that was until now.

"And where are you from, my Duke?"

"Well, I'm from Nevivon."

She tilted her head in confusion, her features looked as if she was a confused little puppy.

"Nevivon?"

"You don't know Nevivon?"

She shook her head, "No, I don't. I've never heard of it."

He rose a brow.

This woman in front of his was dressed like a noblewoman, and she looked like a noblewoman.

Surely all aristocrats from this Empire knows his homeland, right?

"Then how about you, Lady Rashta, where are you from?"

"Oh— I'm from this Empire. I'm living in the palace now courtesy of his majesty, the Emperor!"

She strike him as odd, more so than usual. "You're living in the palace because of his majesty?"

"Mhm~!"

Piere thought about her words, "Then, from what family of nobles do you descend from?"

"Pardon me?"

"I'm asking your family name, my lady."

That's when Rashta's whole demeanor changed, and it was noticeable too. From her being gleeful to now being down.

"U-Um...Rashta doesn't have family..."

Was she an orphan perhaps?

She added, "Nor do I have a family name..."

He was now even more confuse than ever. "Oh..." Was all he could say. Not knowing what to speak.

"Are you not a noblewoman?"

She shook her head 'no' and sadly looked a him with her large doe eyes.

"Then, what is your position here?"