CXIX

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

Rashta and Sovieshu froze at her words, all eyes turn to her as she merely gave out a gentle smile that didn't seem to fit the words that came out of her mouth.

"Are you both done? If we are too late, it will be difficult for the coachman to drive."

Her tone was light— although it sounds like she was lightly scolding them. But in truth, she was actually fed up with the 'play' they were doing.

"Ah, yes..."

Sovieshu coughed, as if he was embarrassed at talking with his mistress. He look down on his wristwatch and stroke Rashta's shoulder soothingly.

"We can go to the Villa another time with just the two of us. Will that make you feel better?"

"Ooh! When? On Rashta's birthday?"

"Sure."

She beamed at his words, "Rashta prefers being in groups."

"Alright."

"But Rashta likes being with you alone, your majesty." She went close to his ear and whispered, "How about we have a party with a lot of guests and then we spend time alone after that?"

"Haha, okay."

"Oh— Empress (Y/n) is invited to Rashta's birthday too!"

They turned to face her and (Y/n) merely answered in a cold voice but a smile was plastered on her face.

"How thoughtful."

The ravennette felt her icy tone and he pressed his lips, he felt hesitation creeping up inside him.

He smiled faintly at her and went to close the door. The (h/c)-nette sighed, 'Finally...'

Sovieshu pressed his lips as the carriage began to move. Rashta waved at the moving carriage, "Have a safe trip, your majesties!"

She smiled until the carriage was finally out of her sight. She lowered her arm and frowned.

"..."

She couldn't have stop him even if she had known before hand. But now the Emperor is going to be alone with the Empress and that vile woman might push the two to become close again.

And that might become a problem on the concubine's part.

"!"

The silver-nette slapped her cheeks as she tried not to worry. 'I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.'

'The Emperor and the Empress are in a classic marriage of convince.'

She told herself, even if (Y/n) tried to give them a little push— there was possibility the that two might not like each other anymore.

The Emperor loves Rashta, after all.

Her smile returned, feeling happy at her thoughts. She then began retreating back to her room, deciding that she'll have a glass of champagne before going to bed.

"...!"

But once she arrived— she halted in her tracks as her eyes widened and her heart dropped.

As she saw the most despicable man standing in the corridor who had a smirk on his face

The ride to the Imperial Villa was quiet and somewhat awkward.

If she hadn't encountered him acting so 'lovey-dovey' with his bitch— she would've been cracking up jokes right now.