XII

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

(Y/n) gave her secretary a look before chuckling and shaking her head.

"Oh Piere, you are such a killjoy."

She sighed and her (e/c) eyes scanned the room amusingly.

"You're no longer a Crown Princess, your majesty. So I suggest you act accordingly so."

The female sovereign could simply shrug her shoulders, as nothing felt different from before she was just a princess.

Sure the burden was bigger than before but her actions were still limited.

And there's nothing fun about limitations.

Her eyes then widened when she spotted her most favourite person in the room. Eagerly, she fast walked towards while smiling all the way.

"Your majes—"

"Navi—"

"Please be more formal today, you're the Empress for goodness' sake."

Her secretary, who managed to caught up to her, whispered and lightly scolded her for her informal behaviour.

"Ah— you're right..."

(Y/n) fixed her dress and proceeded to walked towards the blonde, while trying to hold herself back from shamelessly throwing herself to the poor woman.

"Your majesty."

"Crown Princess Navier."

Navier gave a courteous bow and smiled at her, which made the (h/c)-nette's heart beat increasingly.

"This place is truly such a exquisite sight, your majesty."

"But not as exquisite as you—"

Piere cleared his throat, his glare was a warning sign that meant: 'People are looking, if you do something idiotic you might regret it.'

Oh boy.

"Pardon, your majesty?"

"Ah— I meant that, this place is not as exquisite as the lovely Eastern Empire and the people residing within it."

Navier had a feeling that that wasn't what she was meaning to say but she decided to shook it off.

Just as she was about to reply, a voice interfered.

"Is that so? Then I shall take it to heart, that the Empress of the mighty Nevivon Empire had said so."

They both turn to look at the source of the voice.

"Your majesty, Empress (Y/n)."

"Crown Prince Sovieshu..."

He smiled and bend down a knee, taking her hand in his. His lips lightly touched the back of her hand.

But (Y/n) felt his moments were more than short, it was then she slightly pulled her hand back that he noticed he was on the ground for quite a while.

He stood up, his smile never leaving his delicate features.

"I'm truly pleased, knowing that the Empress of the Nevivon Empire gave her regards of our Empire."

She stared for awhile, before giving him a small smile, "From my sights it is truly wonderful."

"Your majesty is truly kind."

"How flattering."

(Y/n) then turned to Navier, her small smile became bigger. "But of course, I hope to know that you are enjoying yourselves, yes?"

The blonde princess smiled and nodded, "Certainly we are," she paused.

"One would be a fool not to." Sovieshu added, although what he meant by that was: One would be a fool for not indulging themselves in your superlative presence—

"I do wish we all could see each other again, I may be— or rather, my position may now be elevated, but that wouldn't mean I no longer wish to spend time with you."

Her (e/c) eyes were fixated on those sparkling emerald ones, and yet the ravennette's heart skipped a beat.

Navier gave a small chuckle— (Y/n) almost, almost, let out a tiny squeal.

.

.

.

"My feelings are just the same as yours, your majesty."