LV

˜"*°• Imperial Majesty •°*"˜

That night, Navier leaned against the balcony's railings. Thinking hard about the upcoming ceremony.

That's when she noticed Queen, fluttering its wings elegantly as it approached her.

"Back so soon?"

She smiled and reached out, the bird landed itself on her hand. She then proceeded inside her room.

Queen tapped its feet, waiting impatiently for her to untie the letter, she giggled at its behaviour.

"All right, all right. You want me to quickly read it?"

She did what the (f/c) creature wanted her to do and the letter reads:

"I've arrived at the Imperial palace. Can you guess who I am?"

Navier tilted her head, trying to figure out what the letter stated. "Your master has arrived?"

She placed a hand on her chin, attempting to guess who. The blonde then took out a piece of paper and wrote her reply.

"I'm not sure who you are."

She paused, "Hmm..." Before returning back to scribble something.

"Do you know who I am?"

The next day, the Eastern Empress was busy all day. She was personally speaking with foreign ministers and guests from different countries.

She also had a lot of paperwork to do, thus deeming her unable to visit or seeing her childhood friend.

But Sovieshu was ready to set everything aside just to spend the day with her.

"I hope your enjoying your stay, Empress."

(Y/n) hummed, her eyes eyeing at everything that would come through her sights.

"If that's what you're worried about, then I suppose I can reassure you, your majesty."

"That's very reassuring indeed."

He let out a small chuckle, a small red hue dusted upon his cheeks. Feeling his heart beat more than usual.

"And please, just call me by my name, for old times sake."

The (h/c)-nette laughed, thinking how it was adorable for him to say so. "Alright then, Sovieshu."

She smiled, "I guess you can do the same to me."

"Very well then, (Y/n)."

Both talked and spend the entire day with each other- making a particular silver haired woman wonder about her lover's whereabouts.

"Um, Cherily, did his majesty came in today?"

The maid was dubious, not really wanting to answer her question. But nonetheless, she replied.

"I'm afraid his majesty...did not pay you a visit throughout the entire day, my lady."

Rashta let out a small gasped, "What? His majesty didn't come here at all?"

The maid shook her head 'no'.

"Oh, I was hoping to meet him after I have introduced myself to the guests, but it's alright."

She smiled, "I understand that his majesty is busy. I understand that he's working very hard for the New Year's ceremony."

Cherily's heart warmed at her words, Rashta really is kind and precious.