CXXVI

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

The next day, (Y/n) had to wake up extra early.

She took the liberty to plan a certain blonde's birthday party, and she also made sure that that ravennette scumbag will be too sick to join them.

And for that to work, she secretly added caffeine on his medicine, and the dinner he had.

Since his fever was merely mild, she made sure to add lots of caffeine on each medicine and his dinner yesterday.

Also— one of the butlers should be giving him his morning coffee later.

Sovieshu wasn't one to be a coffee drinker, but seeing how he wanted to be awake and be slightly active for him to to join them, his physician told him to drink some coffee.

And that was the final straw for him to be in bed all day due to a massive headache.

(Y/n) could vividly see the agonizing expression he'll have soon. Pff— oh how smart she was~

She entered the kitchen and told the staffs to prepare the most delectable meals she requested and don't forget the cake.

Although...there was one thing that was troubling her...

And it was where to hold the venue.

There were so many options in this big and luxurious house. There were the sunroom, the ballroom and the drawing room.

She placed her finger underneath her chin. Appearing to be deep in thought, and then she snapped her fingers as she decided.

The sunroom near the garden was perfect.

Next, she ordered all the maids and butlers to line up in front of her as she respectively ordered them to do things she asked.

And they did so without question.

They decorated the place with simple decorations, (Y/n) knew that Navier would like her birthday to be not that extravagant.

Which was a strange thing for the (h/c)-nette to know— see in Nevivon, once the birthday of a sovereign comes around the whole Empire would celebrate it.

Every birthday of a sovereign was made a holiday— until the day on their death bed.

But then again, she also knew that blonde was a humble and modest type of woman. And that's what made her unique.

Her (e/c) eyes glance at the clock. Countess Jubel should be up by now, and she'll need her help on prepping the (h/c) haired woman for today.

Few moments later, the Countess entered the conservatory with a confused look, as she had gone to look inside to see what was all the fuss about.

"Ah, Countess, you're just in time."

She looked around and gasped, quickly realizing the reason why the servants were all scattered around.

"Your majesty! You should've requested for me, I would have spared you from all the trouble."

The Nevivonnian Empress smiled, appreciating what she said, "Thank you, but as you can see, I've already prepared everything."

"Although, I do need your help on something."

Countess Jubel's ears perked up at her statement, "Anything, your majesty."

"I'll need your help on prepping me up for the day."

She gestured to her clothing, which was a light gray satin nightgown and sky blue coloured robe— protecting her from the morning chills.