XXXVI

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

"Your majesty!"

Heinley exclaimed, jogging towards the (h/c)-nette as she was also approaching towards him.

"Heinley."

She smiled once she came close with him, he engulfed her in his embrace, taking in her scent before letting go.

"I thought you'll never be able to see me, you did have a lot of paperwork."

"Ahaha..."

Well about that, after Piere had escorted the Prince to his room, he went back to check on (Y/n) and was vexed when she didn't finished her work.

She managed to irritate him even more and he failed to nag her into doing work, thus, her secretary was the one working at the moment.

"Yeah...I thought so too, but I managed."

She laughed, nervously. "But what brings you here? Other than delivering me a letter, surely you didn't plan on staying here."

"Ah— yeah, well."

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "I wanted to...uh..."

A faint red hue appeared on his cheeks and (Y/n) was staring at him confusingly, trying to understand what he was trying to say.

"You what?"

"I-I uh..."

Then, he looked away and shyly scratched his cheek, "I wanted to spend time with her majesty."

Quietly, he mumbled. But it didn't fall upon deaf ears, the (h/c)-nette let out a chuckle and it made the Prince more timid.

"Oh, is that all?"

"U-Um, yes..."

He gulped, "It's alright if you won't though, I'm not forcing you or anything, I can understand if you're busy—"

"Alright."

"Okay— wait, huh?"

"I'll spend some time with you."

"Y...You will?"

"Of course."

She gave him a smile to which Heinley's heart exploded in delight.

"O-Okay!"

Excitedly, he took her hand in his, "This way, there is something I want you to see."

And he gently dragged her to where his surprise for her was located, which earned a playful giggle from her.

"Alright."

After walking and throwing jokes along the way, both finally arrived at where Heinley wanted them to be.

A small area in the Imperial garden, that was deemed to be the favourite place of the Empress, was where they were.

There was a red and white gingham blanket on the ground under big oak tree, placed on the checkered blanket was a picnic basket.

"Oh, Heinley."

(Y/n) let out a soft gasp, her hand was on her chest, taking every moment of the sight.

"I thought that you might need a break so, I prepared this for you."

His beautiful magenta eyes stared at her (e/c) ones, "Do you like it?"

"I do."

She moved her body to face him and courteously gave him a bow, "Thank you, Prince Heinley."

The said Prince gave a courteous bow in return, "Anything for her majesty, Empress (Y/n)."

"..."

Simultaneously, they both shared a laugh, then the blonde offered his arm for her to take.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

The (h/c)-nette gratefully took his arm and together they joyfully spent the day together, laughing and joking about both their nannies.

Complaining and praising them as they talk.

Slowly, the day started to set itself, its orangish hue enveloped the sky and everything in its view.

And soon, both their laughs died down and their attention was set at staring at the sunset view.

"Heinley."

"Hm?"

When she didn't answer him for awhile, he turned to gaze her and from his angle of view, the sun's rays perfect shone upon (Y/n)'s heavenly features.

"What is it, your majesty?"

She hummed and averted her gaze to him, her eyes gleamed in the sun but Heinley couldn't read her.

He gulped, "Your majesty?"

.

.

.

"Have you ever been in love?"