CXX

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

A bright ray of sunshine seeped through the window and Navier woke up with a bright sunlight on her face.

"..."

It shone her heavenly beautiful as her eyes slowly started to open. She groggily sat up and stretched her limbs.

"...?"

She looked around and noticed that she wasn't in her usual bedroom.

"Oh, right..."

She muttered as she then remembered that it was her birthday. Her eyes glanced at the clock, it was 7 a.m.

"Sovieshu and (Y/n) must still be on their way here."

She yawned and got out of bed. She was about to begin her usual routine— suddenly realizing that she didn't bring any work with her.

Looks like today will be for idle reading and resting.

"We're here, your majesties."

Meanwhile, the two monarchs finally arrived at the Imperial Villa.

The footman opened the door and Sovieshu was the first to step out, he then helped (Y/n) off— earning a small 'thanks' from her.

Her (e/c) eyes stared at the huge mansion in front of her.

"This place looks the same as I remember."

The ravennette took the two gifts and he hummed at her statement.

"We don't really come here often, so there's little to no change of this place."

"I see..."

He carried the gifts on one hand and offered his other arm to her. "Shall we?"

She grabbed a hold of his arm and together they proceeded inside the Villa. As they reached the main lobby, the (h/c)-nette halted.

"I wish to rest first before meeting with Navier. So, you can go ahead without me."

"Of course, take as much rest as you need."

He gave her her box and he smiled at her, before ordering a maid to escort her to her room.

"You should take a rest too, there's a possibility you might get sick after our journey."

He shook his head, appreciating her concern for him. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

She gave him an all-knowing look before chuckling, "If you say so~" And then she followed the maid.

He stared at her retreating form until it disappeared around a corner. His smile dropped as he recalled their conversation when they were still in the carriage.

"You might want to reconsider that. Rashta is a lovely girl."

"Hmp I suppose to you, she is. But I highly doubt that when she is with me."

"And why is that?"

"You told her to avoid me didn't you?"

"—!"

He began walking through the halls, still recalling what she had stated.

"I know why you told her. I admit, I appreciate you telling her that. But, you should've said the same with Navier. I do not like it whenever that woman brings her trouble."

"Rashta doesn't mean anything she does. She's still naïve to our world, she doesn't know what she's doing."

"Is that so?"