Chapter 4- GRADES 🤮🤬

You can't. I- 2021 is 2020 in disguise. In other news Trump got impeached again, that's fun.

Also dad's been doing alot of ASP interviews which leave me in my room, being quiet, and pretending I don't exist. But I do that anyway, it's fine.

Honestly I'm just in classes, and doing homework. Which I fucking hate. I don't wanna do school anymore, but hey I get to be a Senior in 5 months, FUCKKKKKK. I don't wanna grow uppppppp, fuck it I'm staying little.

I can't, but I want to. At around 3 pm, my dad came into my room with an envelope. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.

I FORGOT TO GO THROUGH THE MAIL, AND IT'S MY GRADES. LAST SEMESTER GRADES ARE BAD, IM ACTUALLY TRYING THIS SEMESTER, AND AND AND MAKING UP MY CLASSES FROM LAST SEMESTER BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT.

"I wanna talk to you."

Well fuck. You could tell he opened it already.

Chris POV

After another interview, I went to go get the mail. I was going through it once I got into the house again, in the kitchen.

One thing did catch my eye though. Hope's report card came in, well time to see that. Usually it's good, so I'm not worried.

I opened it, and it wasn't what I was expecting. 2 F's, 1 D, and 3 A's. She's failing 3 classes, I've never had to deal with giving a grade talk. How does one go about that?

Do I ask why? Or do I let her explain first. I don't wanna tell her off either, okay wait I need a plan before I go into her room.

So what do I? I could just see what happens, and just go in without a plan. So basically free hand it. Being a parent is hard, I don't wike it, but I love it at the same time.

You know what imma free hand it, imma just go with the flow.

I go to her room, and she looks like she's doing homework. I go in, and she turns to see me. Her face drops a bit when she sees the note but then goes back to a calm collected facial expression.

Well then, she knew and she didn't tell me. That's great, that seems to happen alot, and I get it to a certain point but I actually need her to talk to me.

"I wanna talk to you."

"Okay.... About?"

"Your grades."

"Okay."

"What's up?"

"With?"

"You're failing 3 classes?"

Hope's Pov

Playing dumb doesn't work, he knows I knew and I didn't tell him. Mostly because I was trying to fix it before he found out.

"Okay so maybe I did, but I'm making up for it, and actually trying this semester."

"Okay, now I know you knew that you were, so why didn't you tell me?"

"I was trying to fix it before you found out, so like by the time you the grades I would be like, no sir, these are my grades."

"Okay, well you do need the fix these, and I wanna check your homework everynight before you go to sleep to see if it's done."

"Fair enough." I turned around and continued doing an assignment. I fucking hate school, and I wanna burn the school down, but I can't because that isn't legal. Plus it's not the school's fault, it's mine, from not paying attention during zoom because it's easy to get distracted during class.

To be fair, it's just not it. You know that whole interaction could've been alot worse. Mostly because he could've actually grounded me and taken away my phone.

But that didn't happen, so I'm chilling for now. I do actually have to finish homework tho, and I mean he doesn't go to bed till 1 am, and I'm pretty sure he'll start forgetting by at least the 3rd week.

I hate school with a burning passion now. Mostly because of certain teachers but you know what I'm never gonna meet her in real life, so it's fine. Will I wanna kill her tho, nah, I'll commit arson on her house tho.

Denfenitly an option, but I won't. I don't know where she lives, I could totally find out tho.

Also I've been thinking more about the whole restraining order, psychopathetic, abusive asshat that is my biological mom. She will never be my mom tho, a mother is someone who shows loves, and comforts you. I had that, and my mom will always be my mom, not that bitch I got stuck with.

I have to done much research because of fucking school so this weekend will definitely, or hopefully will do more research. My teachers are bitches tho, so they'll probably give me homework.

Also only me, scott, and my dad know about the whole thing, I know for a fact the groupchat is gonna find out sooner or later. Let's keep that for later tho.

Untill then, we just have basic info, and we need more. I'm really thinking of all this meanwhile I'm supposed to be doing homework.

I get distracted to easily, also why do I narrate to myself during the day.... Have I just done that all the time? Do I just act like someone is reading my life? All the time?

You know what, I think it's normal, I think. I'm not even sure at this point, but who the fuck cares. It's fine. I decided to actually try to do homework, like I've been saying I was gonna do.

Alright whatever, fuck it, let me continue homework. No more distractions.