Chapter 10- Sure

It's February 6th, and nothing. Its been about a week, so I'm expecting the phone call more toward the 2 week time.

So that's fun, at this point, I still haven't come up with possible questions, but I will as soon as I get the fucking hospital records, and that's hoping if there is any.

"Hope? Earth to Hope?"

"Did I zone out?"

"Yes you did, eat you lunch."

"You know, I still don't know what my questions are anymore, and the only one I do have is, what am I supposed to do after I find out the truth? I can't say anything to anyone, for one because 2 of them are dead and the other one I will never want to speak to again."

"I guess you just feel closure afterwards."

"That could be it, thanks dad."

"Anytime, now eat."

After we ate, we decided to watch a movie. A disney movie to be more exact, but what else did ya expect?

Then my phone started ringing, it was from PADDDDDYYY!

"I'll be back."

He just gave me a thumbs up, and I answered the phone meanwhile going toward my room.

"Hey Hope."

"Hey, what's wrong we never call?"

"Oh, uhm- I actually had a question, mostly because with Valentine's day being 8 days away, and assuming you don't have a Valentine, if you wouldn't mind being mine? Of course we wouldn't actually see eachother, more like a FaceTime date. Of course only if you want to, it doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to-"

"I would love to be your Valentine. I would also like if it was a date."

"Oh- okay! Cool, I wasn't actually expecting for you to say yes."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I have no idea."

"Okay." I heard him chuckling along with me.

"I should probably get to bed, it's almost midnight."

"Goodnight Paddle."

"Goodnight, also I would like to state before going, that your voice is very lovely."

"Goodnight Paddy." I just said chuckling, hahahaha if you saw my smile you would think I'm insane. We hung up, and I waited about 5 minutes before going back out because I can not just go back being as red as a tamato. Tom texted me privately.

Crying Brother:
did he do it?

Hope:
Be more specific

Crying Brother:
Did Paddy ask?

Hope:
If you're referring to valentines day, then yes

Crying Brother:
Gotta be honest, I was expecting him to chicken out

Hope:
Such a supportive brother, don't tell my dad

Crying Brother:
Wasnt planning to

Hope:
Just don't let it slip out at all

Crying Brother:
I won't

Hope:
😐😐😐😐

U better not, I will tell him, I just wanna tell him before you do1

After that Tom stopped texting, and I just continue watching the movie. After the movie ended my dad asked who called me.

"Paddy actually."

"Holland's brother?"

"Yes him."

"May I ask why?"

"For uhm- well to ask me a question."

"Does this question have anything to have to do with Valentine's day being 8 days away?"

"Possibly."

He just gave me a look.

"Okay well yes, technically more of him asking me to be his Valentine."

"And what did you say?"

"I said yes."

"So, in this house imma be the only one single for Valentines day, wow."

"Technically, I'm not dating him, it's one date over facetime."

"I'll probably just have a disney marathon that day."

"You do that, it's on Sunday right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, what do you say? We watch Grease?"

"I say, yes."

Rest of that day played out of us just- well watching movies and singing every word to those movies, of course only when the songs came on.

__________________________
A/N... Yes I know I've been dead for like 2 weeks, and you know what it's fine, totally fine. Yup.