Chapter 18- pfft

"Can you stop looking at the lion already?"

"What the- what did you do to it?"

"Its been over a week get over it."

"I legit could've done it... Why- I know who not to go to when I have a hole in my pants that I need to sew."

"Hey I think I did well."

"For a 5 year old.."

"You're grounded."

"Wait actually?"

"Maybe I'm still deciding? You are very annoying"

"Ya know, nothing new." Pfft I know I'm annoying it's fine, I do it on purpose.

I just walked away to my room, poor lion man. Like bad enough dodger had to go through his second surgery, but the lion- the lion should sue.

Anyways, it's March, ya know what that means, finally of Wandavision, making of Wandavision, and featuring my two dumbass uncle's Falcon And then Winter Soldier.

I- honestly I don't think I'm ready, mostly because I don't want wandavision to end if I'm being honest.

Imma miss it, also everything that has happened is a fucking yes. I love it. I know imma gonna cry on 2 days. Its fine.

My father came to my room.

"I'm bored."

"I literally just left you dad."

"I'm bored though."

"We can always play- wait I'm trying to figure out a game."

"You wanna play beer pong with your father?"

"Except with no liquor involved, yes."

"Yes no liquor, I'll even do the lemon juice with you."

"It taste amazing." Pure sarcasm is what I do best.

We went to the kitchen, and set up the table. We poured lemon juice to every one of those cups.

Was not looking forward to drinking this. "Now we both know I'm a better beef pong player than you, you want to say some last words?"

"That's funny, I was gonna tell you the exact same thing, shall the best Evans win."

"Yes I shall."

He went first, missed it by a lot, then I went also missed but I was so close.

We kept going and I finally made one, we both were just doing horribly.

"We are both just killing it today aren't we?"

"We are so good at this, not rusty at all."

"Yes, channel your inner 20's, get back your rythem. Your 40's aren't doing it for you."

"I'm not 40."

"Give it 3 months, you will be."

"Give it 4, and you're 17."

"Hey, at least I won't be 40. With no wife and an adopted kid."

"That was low, and we both know it."

"I'm just saying, download tinder or something. What are you gonna do when I move out and go to college. Get my own life?"

"Stay here with dodger, and call you to annoy you in your everyday life. Oh and acting as I recall is what I did for a living, and what I still do, so I think I should be fine."