Chapter 49- Haha the unexpected

So I've been with the Hollands for a week now, and I realized that I have not kissed Paddy at all. Like at all. Which I admit was strange, but at the same time every time we were about to kiss, someone walked in, or my dad called, or something. Which ya know, get it there's no rush but at the same time like I leave in a week.

Also I realized the day we go back is the day before my Dad's birthday, so I need to survive off of decorations we have at home, and I'm pretty sure we don't have any food in our fridge, other than frozen stuff. So we have to go grocery shopping.

So there we were, we were at Tom’s mum's house again. Except Sam, Harry, and his dad were going to be gone for the day for something, I forgot, and then Tom came into the room.

“So here's the thing, me and mum gotta go to the store, and I would bring you both except I don't want to, so what we are going to do, is leave you guys here, and then we'll be back in I wanna say 2-3 hours, because mum also has to do errands, and so do I.” See we have to realize it was about 8 am, so too early. We got here at around 7:30, so I was just chilling.

“We should be back by lunch, more like brunch, and then we could all go out for that. Cool. Cool.”
Me and Paddy just looked at each other in confusion, and just shrugged. We just said okay, and then walked out of the room with him so that we could lock up, and yeah. Then it was just me and Paddle.

“I would usually text you, but youre here, so it's confusing what to do.”

“Good to know you text me whenever you get bored. Even though that is nothing new.”

We just went back to his room, and he took out some board games. See the thing was, here's the thing, the thing was, that ya know. I rather just not. The best part of the dream I had like 2 weeks ago, is that it still haunts my brain, and has caused a chain reaction, where I have had another one while being in London.

SO then I got lost in thought, and then I just heard Paddle saying my name, and then we both looked at eachother, and then we started kissing somehow, and saw great. It was a peck at first, something sweet and innocent for our first kiss. Then it continued. And continued more.

_______time skip____

So here we are: the aftermath of everything. I learned a lot about myself, also learned quite a bit about Paddle. More than I liked to admit. And I wish I could say, actually I wish nothing I actually liked it. Anyway, it was awkward to think about in my own head, but then when I did it just made me blush. After that both me and paddy took a shower, and then stayed outside, like in the backyard, that way my hair could dry and we wouldn't look suspicious.

Then I caught paddy just looking at me with a smirk. Then I stared back with the same smirk.

“Was it better than the dream?”

We both  just started laughing, and then my dad texted me.

Dad:
Everything good?

Hope:
Yep
Just woke up not that long ago, like 10 minutes

Dad:
Okay I was just checking, anyway bye love you

I have to go

Hope:
Bye dad, love you too

I put my phone down, and Paddy was still looking at me.

“You never answered my question, love.”

“Okay well we haven't had breakfast yet, and it's 10, so do you want to make breakfast with me or do we wait for your brother?”

“I do not trust your cooking.”

“Okay rude, I know for a fact I'm a much better cook than you.”

“I don't know, for someone who likes fire, I feel like you would purposely burn something. I say we go into my room, and repeat this morning's actions.”

“Although it is tempting, your mom and brother could he home at any minute, so how about you just make out with me?"

“I am perfectly fine with that.”

Then we went back to his room. So that's what we did for the time being, and then when Tom and his mom got home, we made sure that it looked like we were in the living room, watching Tv. Thankfully we heard the car. After that Tom stayed true to his word, and we got food.

After that we went back, and messed around in the backyard. At one point we played dodgeball with a tennis ball, which was just me and paddy turning against Tom. It was great. Apparently today was going to be another day where Tom takes Paddy with us.

Except now me and Paddy are making secret dirty jokes to each other, it's getting really hard not to laugh. I do not need Tom looking at us weird. So whatever. So a couple more hours, and we walk back to Tom's apartment. We all just watched a movie together. It was overall a really good day, some parts better than others.

Then when Tom fell asleep, me and paddy were making really good dirty jokes, and most of them were hilarious. Then somehow ended up making out somehow, except not in the living room, but in the bathroom.

Very smart move on our hand, because well harder to get caught. Lets just say the night ended off, how the morning started, and we did not wake anyone up.

__________________________
A/N:Tell me who saw that coming??? (Pun intended) you're welcome