Chapter 33- Hell Breaks Loose

(Trigger Warning: Stupidity, R*pe mentioned)
__________________________

It's been a week since I texted the chat. Now there is a new topic going around that people have decided thought was hilarious, but many others know its pathetic, and disrespectful to the people who actually have gone through that, and its idiotic. A handful of people deemed it funny to state a National Rape Day on April 24th, and personally I fucking think its fucking ridicuolous. Its stupid how people think its a joke.

Its honestly so fucking stupid, and I absolutely hate it. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people, first its straight people trying to get a flag, and now this. Idiots. Anyway my father had a surprise for me today, and had told me to dress casually.

So when i got ready i just, why he had a surprise i don't even know. Either way I'm perfectly fine with it. Anyway it's fine, I got into the car. My dad just started the car.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Yes but where?"

"A place."

"Wow, so clear."

"Well maybe just get surprised, and let it be."

"But that bothers me."

"Oh well."

"What am I supposed to do, just not know where we're going."

"That's how a surprise works, funny isn't it."

"Wow- shocker."

Rest of the car ride was silent, towards the end told me to put my mask on, and covered my eyes. He parked and then led me out the car, and then I was able to uncover my eyes with my hands. The smile that appeared on my face.

"You gonna stand there all day or do you wanna go inside."

(A/N: kay so I don't know how shooting ranges work, mkay, so imma just say you can rent a gun without a license idk if it matters or not but thats what imma do)

We went inside and I was allowed to be there because I had adult supervision. Either way, I got to use what I believe is called a Glock 22. We went over all the safety standards, everything we do and don't do.

And then it was my time to shoot a target, sadly i aimed for the head, and only got it to the chest. Once I actually got into the groove I shot for the head.

"So another reason to be scared of my daughter." I heard a voice. I turned around and saw my dad, not Chris, but my biological one.

"Dad, I think we can go now." I said ignoring the man and turning to Chris.

Chris didn't say anything, he just took the gun and backed away.

"I know Im probably the last person you wanna see right now, but I also know you have thoughts, questions, only i can answer."

"I don't care, like you said you're the last person I wanna see."

"Hope I just wanna talk to you."

"Okay talk, why did you leave me?"

"Hope, maybe we should go outside and talk about it."

I just rolled my eyes and went outside, I followed him toward a car, just standing outside of it.

"Okay so let me explain."

I just scoffed and let him get on with it.

"Look, I know there might not be any good reason."