Chapter 25- Cause Why Not

Ya know it's always an interesting time when i'm with my father, and he knows that we're going to California, and honestly he's been kinda nervous to take me back. Why? I have no idea, so when I do find out that shall certainly be interesting. 

Now knowing that I will be going back, I have nothing to say, but the thing is imma be there for a while, I don't actually plan on doing anything, its just good because after everything I found out, I feel like its good to go back to my roots. Even if it may not be exactly, at least I'll be familiar with the area, plus I have uncle Scott and his boyfriend so certainly will not get bored as long as I'm around them I should be good for the most part. 

I'll actually have my dad around during the night, so that should be fun if my brain decides to fuck with me again. Cuz ya know why not. Fuck. Anyway today started with a very interesting call from Paddy, that he was yelling at his brother as he took away the phone. It was too early to deal with that for me so I hung up. Headaches are a no.  Then I had to wake up, because it's been a week and we have a flight to catch. 

I slept with what I was gonna wear, because I'm lazy. Que me wearing shoes again, because I like sleep, and I literally did not want to even get up. Pretty sure my father dragged me off the bed, and dropped me to the floor. That certainly woke me up, he was also blasting music, rude. I don't even know what songs were playing, pretty sure one of them was Yeah from Usher, it was all over the place. 

We had place our bags at the door last night, so apparently he took them already. Also we will be going to my grandmas house, and we leaving Dodger, and she is taking the car back after she drops us off. So I got into the car, and Mike texted me. It was like 6 am. 

Mike:

So like you gone yet or you still in boston?

Hope:

I'm still here, which by the way when I get over there, I will be 3 hours behind, so like don't blow up my phone in the middle of the night

Mike:

I can't promise anything, my boyfriend doesn't wake up early and I get bored

Hope:

Kay give me a minute we just got to my grandmas house to drop off dodger, and now i have to move to the back seat

Mike:

hahaha noob

I got outta the car said bye to dodger, and told him I would miss him. Then I got in the back seat and continued to look dead. Totally didn't forget to text Mike back, not at all.

Mike:

ITS BEEN 20 MINUTES YA FUCKER

Hope:

in my defense i didnt even want to get up this morning so im sorta just relying on myself not to fall asleep or else my father will yell into my ear

Mike:

Just like drink coffee when you get in the airport

Hope:

Okay I try Imma just not to zone in and out,  because like i'm not a morning person sometimes

Mike:

Do you even stay up late?

Hope: