Chapter 43- (I can't come up with a name)

So I remember when I made it known to the public that I am now dating Paddy Holland, welp now I guess people can have such a mega crush on my boyfriend and now are threatening me. It doesn't phase me. Their threats sound very minor than the threats that people have used towards me. So ya know upgrade I guess. 

Also have also made it known that they think im a slut, whore, cheating piece of shit, ya know etc. It was all fun, but Jaeden was really good about it, because as soon as he saw it, he jumped in and cleared everything we even did a live to clear everything up. Ya know for only being the daughter of someone famous, you would think not many people would care about my life. 

Apparently people are more bored right now than ever, it would be so weird just for people to be reading your thoughts. Like whatever you feel or whatever they get a description of that exact thing. That would be crazy and terrifying all at the same time.

But after I got all my relationship drama resolved, Paddle and I had a long talk of pure bullshit. I honestly don't even remember 75 percent of the things that we talked about. It was fun though I remember laughing a lot. I was at Uncle Scotts at the beginning of the day but then I got a call from Sophia saying if I was available to babysit. 

Ya know a bit shocking since it was out of the blue, but I mean I was down. She has assured me that he wouldn't get home till later, and that she'll be home before he even gets close to the house. 

So fast forward I make Dylan do his night routine, and get him into the bed. I heard the door open after chilling for a bit, and I assumed it was Sophia so I got up to greet her, but it wasn't her.

¨Well isn't this a lovely surprise, never thought you would wanna be back at this house.¨

I just stayed quiet and kinda just backed away, he took off his shoes and jacket, and went to the couch. 

¨So you gonna stand there all day?¨

¨Uhm why are you home?¨

¨Finished a case early, was rushing home to spend time with Dylan didn't know you would be here. Why are you here anyway?¨

¨I was just babysitting. Sophia called me.¨

¨So you talk to my wife but refuse to talk to me.¨

¨Well to be fair she didn't leave me 6 years ago.¨

He just chuckled, but it was kinda creepy. I had already texted Chris and he had said he would be here in 20 and to just try not to freak out entirely.

¨Dylan one day was going on about the avengers, which was weird because i don't let him see the movie anymore so how did he remember details as a 6 year old?¨

¨I don't know.¨

¨Okay let me ask you this, how many times have you came here without my knowing.¨

I just shrugged, and he got up and stood in front of me. 

¨You look terrified, is my own daughter terrified of me?¨

He tried to touch my face but I just slapped his hand away. His response was to grab it with his other hand tightly. 

¨Let me go.¨

He didn't let me go, he instead dragged me to his office. He kinda just forced me to sit down, and went to the other side of the table.  Come on dad just get here so I could leave. Please just get here. My wrist had the print of his hand, it felt sore, and I knew it was gonna be bruised. 

He looked at it and just smiled. 

¨You've had worst done to you.¨

¨How do you know that, I thought you didn't keep tabs on me.¨

¨I know a lot more than I led on.¨

¨Can I leave now?¨ I was still caught up on how apparently he knew more than he led on, but at the same time I just wanted to leave. 

He grabbed a hold of me. ¨Now answer my question Princess.¨

My breath hitched and I pulled my wrist away from him with all my strength. I grabbed everything I took with me quickly, and left the house. Walking as far away from the house as possible. I basically ran, and he stayed there watching me.

I saw Chris driving toward the house, I was on a different street, so I just flashed my light repeatedly until he noticed and pulled over. He didn't wait for me to get into the car, he just got out and basically immediately started freaking out. 

¨Why are you not at the house? Why are you on the streets at night?!¨

¨Can we just get into the car please?¨ My voice cracked in the middle, exactly what I didn't want. I think he fully saw that I was crying at the moment, and still not able to fully be able to speak without my voice cracking. 

I just went to the back since I didnt wanna walk around the car. My dad got back into the car, and drove. 

Then Sophia called. 

¨I am so sorry, I didn't think he would have gotten home. I know you didnt wanna see him, and I am so sorry. Also I'm assuming he didn't even pay you, but I'll just send you the money. I am so sorry.¨

¨Who is it?¨

¨Sophia. Hey don't worry about it, I'll call you back later.¨

Then I just hung up. My dad tried to talk to me the rest of the car ride, but I was just reliving everything, and I couldn't focus, I couldn't breathe, I honestly just couldn't snap out of it. I didn't realize when my dad pulled over and came to sit in the back with me. Until he wrapped his arm around me and I pushed him off. 

¨Noted, not to touch you right now. You wanna tell me what happened?¨

¨Sorry.¨

¨Do you have an actual reason to be sorry?¨

¨I pushed you off.¨

¨That's not a very good reason, you were panicking and I should have asked you if it was okay.¨

I just leaned into him, I didnt wanna tell him what happened. He already had a lot on his plate. Then he noticed the marks. I dont even know how some sort of Dad vision apparently because it was fucking dark.

¨Hope. What's that?¨

He grabbed my wrist trying to study if it was really bad or something.

¨I don't know. Must have grabbed it too tight when i was panicking. I probably didn't realize it.¨

¨Tell me why I don't believe you.¨

¨Because of your dad's intuition. Can we just go back to the hotel, I wanna shower and sleep.¨

He very much reluctantly went back to the driver's seat and started driving again. When we got back, I immediately grabbed clothes and went to shower. I was still sorta justy replaying the moment back, but not the moment that happened an hour ago, the moment I got reminded of that happened 4 years ago. 

I was scrubbing a bit harder than usual, where I was actually able to draw out blood from my arm. I just rinsed it and got out when I was done. I went straight to sleep after that. 

Chris POV
Something happened and she won't tell me. I'm assuming it had nothing to do with her grabbing her wrist too tight. You could tell it was already in the process of being a bruise. 

When she came back out, instead of just wearing a t- shirt and shorts, she covered her body head to toe. Her eyes were red, and she just was out of it. She ignored me entirely and just went to bed. 

I got a call, and it wasn't anyone I was expecting. This is not going to be a fun conversation.

__________________________
A/N: Does this make sense? probably not. Do I care? not really. Love you all