Chapter 27- Sure, it'll be good

Another day, another time with Uncle Scott. Until I learned something new, nothing too interesting. Just that my dad has been blabbering about how good of a daughter I am. Which I would like to add, is completely untrue, pretty sure I make fun of my dad on a daily basis, to be fair it's not that bad of making fun of but ya know not exactly that good either.

You know i'm just vibing any point of me thinking this, is because apparently my father has granted me to go to set. Again, well not for this movie but to be on set. So I went and the first person I ran into was Ana. Beautiful.

"So, you've grown so much, how have you been?"

"Thank you, Uhm i've been peachy."

"So you're 17?"

"I still have 4 months, so still 16."

"Are you ready for senior year?"

"Not at all, but ya know I have no choice."

"Well that certainly seems like an answer I wasn't expecting, but also not surprised, so how about this new boyfriend, and what happened with Jaeden."

"So this is my que to leave." And then my dad left me alone, which was by the way the worst decision he could make, because I knew nothing. First day here actually, and i'm surprised I'm actually here.

So I ran with it and just followed Ana, it was the safest bet. I just kept following her which led me to the russos. They came up to me, and started talking.

"So i've heard that you have been looking at colleges."

"I have, getting closer to having to choose my future. Which I don't get."

"Well if you want something on your resume, you could always intern her, help supervise our script supervisor or our director if you are interested."

Okay certainly not what I was expecting, okay what do I respond, do I turn them down or do I say yes? Smarter answers tell them I would have to think it over and talk to my dad.

"Although it is an excellent offer, I do have to think about it, and possibly talk to my dad about it, although I'm pretty sure that I would be able to get a response to you by the end of the day before I leave."

"Of course."

I left it at that and asked Ana to direct me toward my dad's trailer. Which she did, and I knocked.

"Give me a minute! I'm getting dressed!" (A/N: YOU GUYS BETTER NOT MAKE JOKES I SWEAR)

So I just waited, until he opened the door.

"Ah yes come in, my lovely daughter."

I went in.

"Hey dad, ya know anything about an internship?"

"No why?"

"So you had nothing to do with it?"

"Do with?"

"You really don't know?"

"I have no idea, and you know i'm not lying because you can easily tell when i'm lying."

"Okay, well Russos just asked me if I wanted an internship here on set, helping either the set supervisor, or the directors which is then, which would be me helping the assisted director."

"Well that's great, I mean you could come to set with me everyday, you work, and we go home at the same time."

"I don't know maybe if I find out the reason why they asked me first and then i'll accept."

"That's perfectly fine."

"Alright so you should go to the film, I'll be with the russos."

"You do that, let's go."

We got out the trailer, and left. I went to the Russo's before they started filming.

"You have a response already?"

"Actually a question."

"Go ahead."

"What is the reason I'm being asked?"

"We've taken a look into your grades, your skills, and know that we can trust you never to spill any spoilers, knowing that by having you on set before and never once has anything spilled from you, so we know you're basically the perfect candidate."

"In that case I wanted to accept."

"Well in that case, you're here today would you like to start?"

"I have nothing to lose."

"Well then would you like to help us the directors or the script supervisors."

"Which one would be better?"

"Well we wouldn't mind you helping us, mostly keeping track of things, so basically helping both."

"Alright, I'll be okay with that."

So that turned into me getting an internship at a set, and this is gonna look amazing wherever I apply to, and it's an amazing opportunity. Throughout the day I was mostly asked some opinions, and to get water for them and my dad throughout the entire time whenever he was not filming was by me.

When set day was over he proposed to go out to get a burger and frys, now how can someone say no to that. We went to a diner, and sat down.

"You looked like quite the worker, are you sure you want to do this? I don't want your grades to go down also."

"Dad don't worry I will be fine, I think I'm able to do it. Do all my work before I go to sleep, log into classes on my phone. I have this figured out. I got this, do you have faith in me?"

"I will always have faith in you, no matter what. Now how about we stop thinking about work, and have our father daughter time."

"How are we gonna tell uncle Scott that I will no longer be doing uncle niece bonding time."

"I mean it can't be that much of a loss it's only you."

"Ha ha ha very funny, jokes on you imma basically be able to tell you what to do."

"That's not true, that's a false statement, your only an intern."

"Imma ask tomorrow, I'll find a way."

"You do that."

"Kay I don't know exactly what to say anymore."

Just then the food came, and saved me, we ate, and paid. Then we left and when we got back to the hotel, I did homework. I finished it all by midnight, only to have to wake up 5 hours later for school again. I can survive with little sleep, it would not be the first time probably won't be the last. It's whatever, senior year I'll be back in Boston, spending it with Mike, since Zayn won't be there.

He's getting old, but whatever. I mean it can't be that bad right. I mean I have most of my credits, I'll have less classes. So senior year should be easy, other than S.A.T's but hey I have a higher iq than most people, having it higher than 130.

Senior year is gonna be such a great year, I'll be back in school, back with friends, hopefully write more short stories and write the spring play again, play meanwhile people fill up the seats on opening night, and continue joining more groups to get my college application look great. I have a one year plan, and for now that's all I need.