Chapter 62- First of many

So we got on the flight last night, at 6. Now in Boston that would mean we got there at almost 1 am, but we are 3 hours ahead, so we got there at basically 10, we only had carry ons, so it didn't take as long to go.

Apparently we were supposed to be staying at Sophia's house, that way I can hang out with Dylan, and then my dad just works with Sophia, and Sophia preps me for whatever I'm going to be asked.

Because if I start stuttering. That's a bad sign. We got to Sophia's house around 10:50. The arraignment isn't until 2. So Sophia wants to talk to me after breakfast, and then after that we chill for a bit, and then leave.

I walked into Dylan's room after saying hello and goodnight. I found him happily fake sleeping, found that out as soon as I layed down, he started jumping around me.

"Oh hey Dylan, aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"

"Yeah, but I was so excited."

I miss those days, where I didn't know what was going on, but I was just happy in general. To be honest I don't think I was like that at all though. Me and Dylan got raised differently. First of all I don't think he learned how to shoot a gun yet.

I believe my dad changed for them, but has adapted his personality to me being back. I don't think it's going to work out this whole trial. The only type of recent activity is the bruising on my wrist that he made but other than that, they just have old evidence.

"Hey Hope, are you tired? Mommy says that people who fly, get tired or really hyper after that."

"Yes I am. Tomorrow I'll pay all the attention to you as you want, but for now we have to go to bed."

"Okay fine."

He puffed out some air, and went back to bed.

_____The next morning_______

When I woke up, I woke up to an excited 7 year old. I got up, and went out to see my dad, and Sophia up already.

"Why are you guys up at six am?"

"We could ask you the same thing."

"A seven year old woke me up, and won't go back to sleep."

"Well you should get more rest. I'll take Dylan."

"Mommy! No, she doesn't come a lot, let her stay with me."

"She has to sleep."

"Hey it's fine, I'll just suffocate the kid to sleep again. Just until he passes out."

They both looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I'm joking, I wouldn't harm anyone."

My dad looked at me with a really look.

"Okay I wouldn't hurt my brother, there?"

"Yeah I don't believe you wouldn't hurt anyone."

"Okay I will if have to, I have the resources."

"What does she mean by that?"

I'm assuming Dylan got bored because he knocked out on the couch again. Lucky.

"She means she knows how to kill somebody, which is very nerve racking."

"How do you know that?"

"My dad. Taught me the fundamentals of sharp objects and shooting a gun. Accurately."

"When did he teach you that?"