chapter 14- Oop- fuck

Today is the day where I'm ENTIRELY screwed. Fun. My dentist appointment is at 11 am, so fun.

I out on a hoodie and leggings, tie my shoes, brush out my hair and put it into a braid. Ate breakfast then brushed my teeth again.

"Hope we gotta go, you ready?!" I pretty sure he didn't see me waiting at the couch, because he was facing my room when he said that. Than he saw me.

"Oh, okay cool, Scott should be here right about now."

As if on que, the doorbell rings.

"There's my favorite teenage niece."

"She's your only teenaged niece."

"Exactly, anyway you nervous?"

"Kay answer that in the car, come on we need to go."

My dad rushed us to the car, and I got shot gun because I'm cool like that. Not at all because I called shotgun and then ran to the car before Scott could get to it.

"About your question, I'm scared for my life, and I'm scared for the consequences after I have the drugs outta my system."

"Why?"

"Many reasons." I'm gonna die. I'm legit gonna die. Imma get murdered by my father. Please god, just please let me live.

We got the dentist office and signed in. 15 minutes late I got called in. Fuck. I remember getting something and then it went black after a little.

*CHRIS POV*

She went in, and me and Scott stayed waiting in the lobby.

"Can I record?"

"This is gonna be hilarious."

"She'll have the best time watching back the video."

"That or she's gonna want to as in her words 'yeet herself off a building'"

"Perfectly said. How long you think till they finish?"

"At most an hour. We still gotta wait for her to wake up."

"How many did she have to get out?"

"4 I think, to be honest I don't remember all that well."

"Oh okay."

-------time skip----------

We got called in, she was sitting there just staring out. Scott started recording, and then she saw us and got scared.

"Hey dad, when you get here?" She said all slurred, I could barley make out what she was trying to say.

"We drove you here, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I need to get up." She started getting up, and I had to grab her so she doesn't fall.

On the way out she was trying to start a fight with absolutely no one.

We got her in the backseat. "Can I have my phone?"

"What for?"

"Stuff."

Scott gave her the phone, I didn't know what she was doing. She was also trying to take out the cotton from her mouth, very concerning.

"Hope leave that in there."

"Tell me why AINT NOTHING BUT A HEART ACHE"

"Love that she just decided to yell in my ear."

"DID YOU HEAR WHAT THE FUCK I SAID?!?!? SHAKE SOME ASSSSSS HOEEEEEE."

"I don't think she fully processes that she's with her father."

"Oh shit- my dad, I forgot, sorry dearest father."

"You're under drugs but it won't stop me from-"

"From what? Yelling language!"

"Your daughter is so entertaining."

"Funny how you're referring her as my daughter when she's also your niece."

"And we all know I'm your favorite, because I'm cool like that. Insert sun glasses emoji."

"She really said insert sunglasses emoji wow." Scott started laughing.

"She's gonna hate you when she's back to normal."

"Solution we don't tell her, this could be a surprise for her 17th birthday."

"Holy hell, I'm 17 this year, gross, college, growing up is a no."

"Oh shit, she is 17 this year, didn't I get you when you were 13?"

"Almost 14."

"The fact that she is answering is so funny."

And then she started talking to herself, so that was certainly interesting.

When we got home, she was fighting us that she could walk on her own with no help. Of course that was a lie and when we got inside I threw her to the couch.

I did fix her so that she was sitting up. "Can I sleep?"

"If that'll make you stop being agressive then yes."

She closes her eyes for a bit and then they popped open. Her eyes are freaking me out man, she's just staring out now.

Looking into my soul, seriously black and blue, having different colored eyes is rare having a black eye is even rarer but suddenly she got both.

Weird. "Hope stop staring."

"Is it making you feel uncomfortable?"

"Scott?"

"Yes?"

"You're as annoying as her."

"OooOo, imma tell Hope you called her annoying."

"The audicity, look mr. Superstar movie star america's ass, I wanna throw knives."

"No!" And then I ran to hide her knives in my room, where she can't reach. Scott was loving this, I on the other hand found it amusing but could live without it.

"Well I should get going this was fun, but I think I have enough dirt on her, and you look like you have a lot to deal with."

"Scott don't leave m- and your already out the door, great. So what do I do with you?"

"Ya wanna watch It?"

"You sure about that?"

"Yes!"

"Like 100% sure????"

"Well I am on drugs, so not 100% but I'll probably forget about this, so why not watch it?"

"First we gotta change the cotton."

"Gross."

"Tell me about it."

After that happened, she then took the remote away, and some how was able to put the song candy shop.

That was not the thing I was concerned about. The thing I was concerned about is that she knew the whole song.

After a while she passed out. And I was able to go to sleep as well, thank fucking God.