Chapter 38- Finally in May

It's been about 2 weeks and we still haven't talked about any of the events that took place. I haven't been on social media for those 2 weeks now, and imma wait a little longer.

After my week of being grounded, I felt lowkey guilty about the day I spent with Jaeden, because I hadn't told Paddy.

I let it slip out in the groupchat with all the adult people I talk to, and now Paddy hasn't texted me since and hasn't answered any of my text.

So that's fucking great, imma just give him time. Tom really had to be sitting next to his brother when I sent the text.

My dad had been most of his time at work, so I've just been vibing with Uncle Scott. I've been on a lot of car rides with him and Steve, his boyfriend. And apparently when it's just us three, they're the equivalent of my two gays dads.

Which ya know we love, and is very different than on straight dad.

I've honestly just been trying to distract myself, ever since that time 2 weeks ago, I haven't done any further harm to my body unfortunately.

I'm also constantly being checked now, whether it be Uncle Scott or my dad. Yes it was annoying back then, and yes it is still very much annoying now. Maybe that's why I stopped, because it was annoying to have people check you all the time.

Today hasn't been that interesting, then again it's barley like 2 pm, so surely something will go wrong.

And as soon I was thinking that someone decided to face time me, and it was an unknown person.

I just answered without knowing who it was, and I faced the camera toward the ceiling. It ended up being Dylan.

"What's up little person?"

"Nothing mommy said I could call you."

"I thought you forgot my number little dude."

"No but mommy has been saying no because she knows you don't like daddy."

"Well that's one way to put it, so what do you wanna talk about?"

"Can you come over and play with me?"

Then before I could answer, Sophia took the phone.

"Hi Hope, I know it isn't my place but your dad is at work and I'm being called in, and our regular sitter is busy. I was wondering if you would mind watching your brother for a while?"

Well that's weird, they've never talked to me and now they want me to babysit. I mean I lowkey want to, just to get to know my brother.

"What time is he getting back?"

"Eleven, and I'll be back before him so you don't have to worry about running into him. I'll be back by 9:30."

"Okay I just have to ask."

"Thank you."

She hung up, and I went to Uncle Scott.

"Hey Uncle Scott can I babysit my brother?"

"Sure, you have to ask your dad though, I don't think he ever wants you back at that house."

"Well either way, biological dad will not be there, and I'll be back before he gets home."

Scott just nodded, and I called my dad, and he answered.

"Can I go babysit my brother? My biological dad won't be there until eleven, and Sophia said she'll be there before him, so she said I wouldn't even see him."