Chapter 22- 1 more day

My father has officially left us, and I'm with my grandma and grandpa. Dodger is with me, and now I'm sleeping in my fathers child hood bed.

I do text him daily tho, and now I just don't know what to do. So I usually stay in the room, and I do have a key to my dad's house just incase I need to get anything from there.

So now I'm just chilling, I AM HOWEVER EXCITED FOR FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER TO TAKE PLACE TOMMOROW. WHICH APPARENTLY ITS GONNA BE STEVE'S FUNERAL, SO I SHALL BE TEXTING MY FATHER ABOUT HOW HE'S DEAD.

It's gonna be amazing, also I do miss my father, since my day to day life has been me with him for the past year, so now without him I'm just sorta there. I have no one to make fun of that wouldn't take it offense to it.

I can text people, but I don't feel like it. Then my grandma came into the room.

"Hey honey, I wanted to ask if you wanted a snack?"

"No thank you, I'm not really hungry."

"Okay then." She just smiled at me and then closed the door. Fuck!!!!

I can't scream here either, so that's fun. Its only be a couple of days, and I'm already like this. Why- why am I like this.

Then I got a call from my dad, a face time. I made sure to sit right infront of his old posters.

"Hey dad."

"Hey, I wanted to ask how everything is?"

"Everything is good, how is everything over there?"

"Good I also called because Ana wanted to say hi."

And then the phone got taken away.

"Hi Hope, how are you?"

"I am good, how are you?"

"I'm great, you look so different, so grown up."

"Thanks, you look amazing by the way."

"Thank you, you should've came with your dad it would've been good seeing you again."

"It would've been, but yeah I hope I can see you again."

"So how's the relationship going, I haven't heard anything from you or jaeden."

"Oh- I'm surprised my dad didn't tell you, we broke up like around September or October, I don't remember."

"Oh- well it happens."

"But I have a boyfriend, he's really cool."

"That's sounds good, imma give the phone back to your dad."

"Bye."

She gave the phone back and my dad talked again.

"You've been doing your homework right?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll text you when you go to bed, bye, love you."

"Love you too dad."

We hung up, honestly the thing I'm most excited for is Falcon and Winter Soldier, I've seen every single trailer that has been produced and I'm so fucking hyped.

Some of the promos were hilarious, love seeing my uncle's dancing.

Also noticed that She is getting hate for being skinnier right now, which is for a role, so I don't get the Sebastian Stan slander, like leave the dude alone. He's an actor which means he has to do things sometimes to fit a certain role, like leave the poor dude alone.

ONE DAY THO, ONE DAY!! WELL LESS THAN 24 HOURS, TECHNICALLY. Now I can either stay up late, and watch it like at 3 am, or I could watch it the very next morning.

And I know my dad is gonna be making sure I'm asleep, so I guess tommorow morning, like around before I go to zoom. Sad, but whatever it's worth it. IM READY.

IM HYPED! AND I HAVE NO ONE TO RANT TO ABOUT THAT EXCITEMENT. Aaahhhhhh.

Then I got a text from Mike.

Mike:
I heard you were at your grandma's house, and given that Zayn is 18 already, and can drive without an adult, would you like to go to target with us?

Hope:
Yeah, I just have to ask my grandma

Give me a minute

I went downstairs, and found my grandma.

"Hey grams, can I go to target with my friends?"

"I don't see a problem with it, just make sure you have a jacket on, and wear your mask."

"Of course, thank you."

I went upstairs and texted Mike.

Hope:
I got the okay

Mike:
Cool, we don't know where your grandma's house was so we were just driving to yours, we need an address

Hope:
*Address* it's not that far from my house

Mike:
We'll be there in 10, see you soon bitch

Hope:
Okay

I put my shoes on, got my mask. Stayed in my hoodie and sweat pants. Brushed my hair out to make it look presentable.

After a little while I got a text from Mike. Saying that were here. I went downstairs and said bye, she said to call her when we're on my way back.

I went out to the rain and got into the back seat.

"Hiya hoes."

"I honestly thought you weren't gonna be allowed."

"Wow thanks Zayn."

"Ignore him, shall we leave."

"We shall."

Zayn started driving, and we safely got to Target. Honestly we just messed around for a little bit, I only bought like one thing, which was just a face wash because I was running out of mine.

And I really don't want acne coming back, we don't need that. As for Zayn and Mike, Mike has no self control. Dude needs to chill. He legit bought a fluffy chair for his room. Mans has a job tho, so he's chilling. Also we've been talking about how excited we are for falcon and the winter soldier for a good amount of time.

"Hey Hope, so people are looking to hire, so would you like to work with me?"

"I would love to, just send me the info later today, and I'll talk to my dad about it."

"You just want to get out of the house don't you?"

"Its not that, I just I love my grandparents I do, but I don't spend consecutive days with them at a time without my dad present, so I feel like I'm just there."

In reality I feel like I'm a burden to them, but whatever.

"Well then, but yeah, you can send an application online."

"I'll do that."

We were there for like an hour and a half and we decided to leave, and then they wanted to go the mall. So whatever, yes pandemic, but its open, so we just wanted to go for a little.

After a while, the took my back, and I called my grandma, and then I called her when I was there and she opened the door for me.

Later I ate dinner with them, showered and IM EXCITED FOR TOMMOROW.