Chapter 64- Court dates again but this time with DAD

And with that we were back in La, trial doesn't start until tomorrow so until then it's me running what I am going to say. By running it around 10 times, it sounded the same every time I said it.

"Okay so tomorrow is opening statements, and then we have, presentation of evidence. The day after that we got nothing, and then they say after that we have closing arguments, judges charge the jury, jury deliberation, and then verdict."

"Seems like fun, so tomorrow what time are we leaving?"

"Well, the trial starts at 8, so we're there by 7."

"So we get up and ready by 6:30."

"Oh fun, this is going to be a great time everybody."

"Hope I know this is going to be a lot for you, but I need to know you can do this, and we can't have you fumbling up there."

"I won't, i've done this before, I think i'm more available now than I was when I was 13, I say we're fine. Plus I'm not lying, so I don't think we're going to have a problem."

"Yeah and there's a good chance that they are going to lie, so we have to catch them in the act."

"Hope you're going to see two of your least favorite people tomorrow you're going to be okay right?"

"I'll be fine for the most part, I think."

"Okay you can rest for today."

I went up to Dylan's room, and the kid was just playing with toys.

"So tomorrow you get me for our sleepover officially."

"Yay, hey do you know why I don't see my dad anymore?"

"Wow that was random, uhm- you'll know more when you're older. But for now, your dad isn't exactly a good person, but he loves you a lot."

"Okay, am I ever going to see him again?"

How do I explain to a seven year old that I hope they don't see their father ever again, because you don't want him to hurt anyone else, and you care about the seven year old, so if anything were to happen, you would kill your dad. See you don't explain that.

"Hey, what about we go with your mom, and my dad, and try to get them to take us out for ice cream."

He seemed more than happy with that suggestion. I went downstairs with him, and went to go find my dad.

"Hey hey dad, so so Dylan was asking too many questions, and I suggested we go to get ice cream, now I would have told him to go, but I don't have a permit or license. So I told him to bother our parents. That is so funny to me, we're siblings, yet we still have different parents we have to go bother."

"So now he wants ice cream? Also what questions?"

"Yes, and asking if he's ever going to see his dad again."

"Okay yeah lets go get ice cream."

"Yeah I can't explain that to a seven year old."

Sophia came into the room, with an excited seven year old. I'm assuming she said yes. Oh thank god. My dad offered to drive, so we got into the car. I find this hilarious.

We seem like an average family when you don't know everything. If you were to see us from an outside view, you would see a mom and dad, and their kids, i mean not entirely not true, other than the parents are just friends, and each kid belongs to each one of them.

_______Next morning________

I woke up early enough, and got ready for a day that I really did not want to happen. I went downstairs by 6:20, and was downstairs. Found my dad in a suit and tie. I was also in a suit, seeming that I didn't want to wear a dress, but still had to dress nicely.