A/N

Sorry that this is an author's note. I know I have too many of these.

Anywayyyyyss... I can say that I am back, after this long break of me not updating and being a jerk. My grandpa got out of the hospital about a week ago, and it's been going well since then. Other problems with friends and family came up during these several weeks, but I've come to realize something.

Instead of being the stupid asshole I have been, to both you guys and to others that I see on a daily basis, I've decided that I really need to become a better person. And face reality. I've always told others this, and now I'm telling myself this. When the world seems to just crumble around you, and fall right before your eyes, the only option you have is to get up, clear the rubble, and make yourself a new goddamn path. So that's what I'm doing. And I'm gonna start by updating more, and not failing all of you guys like I have been. I'm gonna be a good author now, too. Or I'll try to be.

So thanks to those who have encouraged me and kept me going with the story, thanks to all of you guys who actually read and like this story, and thanks to just everyone who hasn't given up on me or this story in general.

I will be updating more. I'm stoked to reignite the flame I had for this story. Thanks for all the support. Peace, guys, stay golden, and just do you.