Chapter 28

Sorry for the delay in updating. Games and school took up a lot of my time. And an essay. Anyways, this is more of a filler chapter than anything. It leads up to something better, I promise. I will be updating the next chapter sometime tomorrow. Hope ya enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

You slowly made your way back to the house, not in any rush. Why would you be? One, you were in pain. And two, you had to figure out how to get past any lurking Creepypastas without revealing your injuries.

As you slowly made the trek back to the house, your mind wandered to the main trio involved with your bullying. Well, duo, now. Eric was... You weren't sure yet, exactly. You were sure of Rachel and Matt, though, along with their twisted enjoyment from seeing you suffer.

You thought back to what Matt had said to you.

"Fucking creep." You muttered, making a face of disgust at his implied intentions. Various scenarios where Matt could indulge in his distorted desires entered your brain, tainting your thoughts with a gross poison. You forced yourself to shake those thoughts away, focusing on a new one, instead.

How to get back at your attackers. You were sick of them, and their constant taunting, teasing, and bullying. You were careful before because you were already suspicious enough in everyone's eyes, seeing as you and the 'popular' clique did not get along well, at all. The most you ever did was argue and make snide remarks to their hurtful words. Getting physical would be risky, and would mean getting even more suspicious. It would also mean likely getting suspended from school. Which honestly didn't sound that back to you, anyways. You hated school, and school hated you. What better thing to do than get yourself kicked out of it for a temporary, set amount of time.

As you racked your brain for ideas on how to get back at Rachel and her posse, along with Matt and some of his friends who has harassed you before, you couldn't come up with anything that was, well... Legal.

You puffed out your cheeks and released a long held breath. You had no real intentions of bringing strife to their lives. You would never want to purposely make someone's life the way your antagonists made yours.

You brought your face up to your cheek, gently touching your finger to the sore, throbbing area.

You cursed yourself for being your own personal definition of a vigilante.

Finally, after a long walk through the lively, lush forest, you came upon the old house in which you now resided.

Pulling the door open in a great flourish, and slamming it shut behind you, you rushed towards the stairs, head dropping and facing towards the ground. You let your (h/l), (h/c) locks conceal your pained face as you attempted to avoid any member of the household that could possibly be looming right around the corner.

Luckily, you made it your safe haven- that, being your room- and swiftly locked the door behind you. Your (f/c) bag was dropped carelessly to the floor, (color) hoodie/jacket thrown across the room towards the basket containing dirty clothes, and body heaved onto the bed, accompanied by a fatigued, distressed exhale of air.

Your face was buried in your bed's sheets as you let out a small groan in order to relieve some of the stress from today's events.

Too weary to move, you laid there, motionless on the bed for who knows how long. Even when a curt knock erupted from your thin, wooden door, you couldn't bring yourself to shift from your prolonged position.

"(Y/n), time for dinner." Slender's voice called out from behind the only thing that guaranteed your privacy and desire to be alone.

"Not now. Homework." You lied straight through your teeth. Your voice came out slightly muffled from speaking directly into the sheets.