Chapter 21

"(Y/n)! You coming down for dinner, or no?" BEN shouted, popping his head into your room.

"Yeah, hold on... Just one more minute..." You mumbled, your tongue sticking out of your mouth in concentration as you played your favorite video game, (f/g).

"Slender says he's gonna come up there..."

"... Hmm... Okay, I guess I'll be done for now." You muttered as you paused the game and jumped up to your feet. You huffed, blowing some (h/c) strands out of your face.

You made your way downstairs, to the table, where everyone was seated. The only seat left was, of course, next to Jeff.

You frowned slightly, taking a seat. Looking over the table, you noticed nearly everyone was eating the same meal, except for a few of them- (f/f), your favorite food. Except for Eyeless Jack, who was eating kidneys. As usual.

The corners of Jeff's mouth seemed to twitch up into a smirk, making his smile seemingly mischievous. You shrugged it off. After all, it was Jeff.

"I made (f/f), because Jeff told me that you just did your first kill since moving in with us... And that you came up with your own creepypasta name. I thought it'd be a good chance to have a welcome meal, since we didn't have one and you recently moved in." Slenderman said.

Jeff scoffed, his eyes harboring a knowing look. His dark orbs settled on you, awaiting a reaction.

You glanced at Jeff, raising an eyebrow when you noticed his firm gaze. "Have something to say, Jeff? 'Cause I'd like to hear it. Enlighten me."

"It's nothing really... I was just wondering why you get this amazing meal, you know, for committing your first 'real' murder as one of us, when you didn't actually kill everyone. You let two kids witness you kill their father. You showed your face to them, and told them your name. And then you left them. You never made sure they wouldn't tell anyone. You know they will."

Slender, despite having no eyes, seemed to stare at you. No, more like through you.

"Uh... Why bring that up now?" You asked, avoiding eye contact. Everyone's attention was now on you. It felt uncomfortable, to say the least.

"You left people alive, after they saw your face, and your kill?" Slender boomed.

"Well... They didn't see the whole thing, I made sure they were in another room... And you know I don't kill the innocent." You said, your anxiety about the situation fading. Confidence took its place. You looked at Slender.

"But you can't let people see your face..." Masky said.

"And you certainly don't leave them alive if they do." Slender said.

"They aren't going to do anything, geez. And if they do, I'll go back and finish them. You don't have anything to worry about." You snapped, shaking your head. "I'm not stupid."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you led them here." Jeff stated.

"I'm not that reckless. It's not like I just started killing."

Jeff returned your annoyed scowl with a devious smirk.

"Sure seems like it." Jeff retorted.

You hopped up, your chair tipping over and falling to the ground. You shook your head. You had one hell of a temper, and Jeff had managed to set it off within the past three minutes.

"Maybe this was a bad idea. I haven't even been here that long and you guys are already criticizing my actions and the way I kill."

"Well, you can't blame us when you were the one who was reckless." Eyeless Jack muttered.