Prepare for Extreme Awkwardness in 3...2...1...

You guys ready for a super high level of awkwardness? Good. Cause I'm not. Coming back from spring break, it seems that I've been tagged by Vampchloe .

Here's what you shall do:
You shall post the rules!
Say 13 things about yourself!
You can't refuse the tag!
You must do the tag or face a horrible punishment by me?
Can't be mad in the comments!
You have to tag 15 people!
Your title has to be creative!

Read at your own risk.

1) I am a rock/punk/metal fanatic- that includes everything from classic to modern, from Pantera to Set It Off. Almost everything that is a band, and has talent, pretty much.

2) I spend an unhealthy amount of time on YouTube. When I'm not writing, gaming, or doing art, I am on YouTube.

3) I am a huge introvert. People tend to think that I don't like them just because I talk less and less as conversations go on. Social interactions just wear me out, and it has nothing to do with the person. And I suck at socializing. That too.

4) I suck at answering texts. I don't text all that much, so my friends often get responses hours (or a day) after they first texted me.

5) Although I mainly listen to bands, my musical guilty pleasure is... Oddly enough, EDM (sometimes), and Frank Sinatra. Don't ask, cause I don't have an answer :P

6) I love cartoons, animation, and anime.

7) When I was in 4th grade, my heart was shattered to bits when my mom told me that dragons were not real. Yep. I cried over dragons. I was a dork then, and I am a dork now.

8) Video games are a huge part of my life- they have been for a while now. I'm not sure why, but it just feels good to play any game I can get my hands on. Almost any game, at least.

9) Even though I am an introvert, I do enjoy listening to people and talking (when I'm not exhausted from socializing).

10) I have no clue what I am doing in life, or what I am going to do with my life in the future.

11) I am a pretty awkward person, especially if you meet me face-to-face. I promise you that. But I don't care.

12) Even though I've only been playing guitar for a few years, I'm constantly looking for other musicians to start a band with. It's something I really want to do.

13) Sometimes, I go "M.I.A." for a while because of major anxiety and depression. Because of my anxiety and depression, I am currently going to a therapist and I'm on medication. If anyone else out there struggles with these kind of things, I heavily advise you to talk to someone about it. It helps, it really does. Things won't get better immediately, and fallbacks will always be present, but it does help to not be alone. And I'm not just saying this to say it. At least talk to me, or any of the amazing people you can find on here, if you can't talk to someone face-to-face about it. I will always be here.

I am really sorry if you don't want to be tagged...
furry4life257 
AngelicNightmare22
CI3LXAL0IS
Convela157
Starwars1dlover
jeffthekiller566
buttercc
ashtaloralex0
Vampycuteness
LilyanaV
DrawnMystery
HaShaFrostina
Bloody_Jinxx
ezreal_akuma
ally_ni

Again, sorry if you didn't wanna be tagged :/
I didn't know.
Have a good day!