Chapter 43 **Jeff's Birthday Part One**

Yes, this Chapter is split into two parts. I know it seems weird, but bear with me.
I collaborated with CI3LXAL0IS on these next two parts. We worked really hard, and the chapter ended up being super long, so we decided to split it into two separate parts. And I didn't want to reveal anything about what's coming up next with a special title.

I can honestly say that I enjoyed writing this with CI3LXAL0IS and I think that you are all going to enjoy what we have in store for you (I hope). Sorry for any mistakes that slipped past editing.

So, read on, and let me know what you think!

------------------------------------------------

"Child, wake up."

Someone shook you in attempt to rouse you from your abyssal state of sleep.

"No... Five more minutes, Mom..." You mumbled, burying your face into your soft pillow, tugging your blanket up, further covering your body.

"Again, with this mom thing..." The voice grumbled.

Your blanket was suddenly ripped away from your body, leaving you shivering from the sudden burst of chilly air that was now nipping at your delicate skin.

"Asshole." You mumbled, pulling your knees to your chest. You huddled against your pillow, trying to warm yourself up as you wished to get some more rest.

"Watch your language, (y/n). And get up now, or else you will be on dish duty for the whole day."

You sprung to your feet, landing on the cold floor. Without a second though, you took off towards your closet, yanking the doors open, as far as they could go.

Looking at all your clothes, you sifted through them, dismissing what you didn't like, and keeping what you did like in your hands.

"If only I could get you guys to move this quickly and efficiently without the lingering prospect of chores."

You jumped, slightly turning around, eyes landing on the looming figure still standing near your bed. You had forgotten that he was even here.

"Why'd you wake me up so early, anyways?" You questioned, once again trying to figure out your outfit for the day as you scanned your shelves.

"(Y/n), do you not know what today is?"

"Uh... Wednesday?... Oh shit, I'm late for training again, aren't I?"

Slender put his hands on his hips in a scolding manner. A brief second later, he removed them, remembering what you said about this stance the first time he did it.

"A strict single mother..." Slender shook his blank head. "Ahem. No, no training today. It is Jeffery's birthday."

All the clothes you had previously held in your arms fell to the floor as you spun on your feet to face the slender creature.

"WHAT?!?!" You shouted, your eyes nearly popping out of your skull. You brought your hands to your face as you began to pace back and forth.

"Stop making that face, child, and be quiet. Jeff cannot be woken up just yet."

"Why didn't anyone tell me it was his birthday?" You growled, shuffling around. Your mind was spinning, ideas coming and going as they pleased. You were trying to figure out what you were going to do- you didn't know it was his birthday. How were you going to find him something? How much time did you even have to try and find a gift?