***Christmas Special***

Merry Christmas guys! Unless you don't celebrate Christmas. Then Happy Holidays and stuff. I'm too lazy to list all the different holidays. Sorry. I'm also sorry that this is late. I was planning to put it out earlier, but family came over and that plan kinda got ruined.

Anyways, thought I'd make a little special chapter, like I did for Halloween last year. It's been super long since I last updated. Yeah, I know. But, I'm back, for real now, hopefully. I'll explain more later. I just thought I'd put this out for Christmas before updating some other stuff and going through comments.

This is, once again, made as a kind of 'glimpse into the future' sort of thing, so it doesn't follow the timeline of the story much.

P.S. It's really long. And I didn't edit it, because of it being so long. So yeah.

Hope you enjoy! :) Merry Christmas!
------------------------------------------------------
*2 Days Until Christmas*

'Twas three days before Christmas, when all through the house, every creature was stirring...

Today was the day that Slender thought it'd be a good idea to decorate the house. You didn't understand why he waited until three days before Christmas, since there were a lot of decorations to put up. You simply shrugged it off though, and listened to his instructions.

Everyone was lined up in front of Slender. He started listing off what needed to be done. Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby were all off to find a good tree in the forest. Everyone else was assigned to different decorations. BEN and Flick were on garland duty, the Jacks on outside decorations, Sally and Slender on cookies and the gingerbread house, the rest on other assorted things. You and Jeff were on light duty.

You and Jeff heaved the long lines of Christmas lights outside.

"How the hell does he expect us to get these up there and put them along the house?" Jeff grumbled, glaring up at the roof.

You shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know why he didn't do it. He's the tallest one here."

Jeff made a face. "Fuck it. We can do it. We don't need Slenderp and his stupid height. We have me. I'm fucking fabulous~"

"Mhmm. So you say." You smirked.

"Shut up. Time to climb." Jeff said. His look of determination slowly faded, as he realized this would require a lot of work and effort. "It's too early for this shit."

You rolled your eyes. "The sooner we get it done, the sooner we can go inside. It's freezing out."

Jeff only groaned in response. He began climbing up the side of the house, to no avail. He either grabbed ice and slipped, or let go because his hands got too cold.

You walked away, whistling (or trying to whistle, if you can't), heading into the little storage shed. You returned moments later with a ladder.

You cleared your throat after a few more minutes of watching Jeff try to scale the house. "We have a ladder for a reason, dummy."

Jeff stuck up his middle finger at you, and stopped trying to climb. "Again. Too early for this."

"It's noon."

"Still."

Shaking your head, you two began putting the multicolored lights up. Well, kind of. You were halfway done when Jeff got himself tangled up in the cords.